Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 12 processing - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:26

Top transfers this week included the big deal as well as

Blackpool signed Chris Baird thats a good signing for them

Becks moved to Blackburn

Feyenoord grabbed the impressive Anthony Pilkington as well as Royston Drenthe.

Boca signed Lazar Markovic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:32

Any idea why cahill didn't go through last turn???? Would prefer the answer to my inbox please. Thanks Paul great job as always
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:34

I need a volunteer...

Ive redesigned alot of the reports, but not all, so that they can be printed out on any printer, but I need to test it so far, so I need a volunteer to receive an email turn, print it out on their printer and then send it back to me next week so I can see how it looks.

If you fancy trying out one of the email turns even though its not all finished yet then message me with your email address.

But only one person, so it'll be first come for this the first test. I'll do a more general test later.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:38

Hi Paul,

Happy to test this out. Sent through my email as have two different types of printers here at work so can print on both and send both back to you.

Can also scan the copies so you can have immediate feedback if you so wish?

Thanks

Ben

Last edited by Ben@Plymouth on Wed 18 Apr - 9:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:39

Nice one Ben, thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:44

Paul Hemmings wrote:

No worries Paul, send it through whenever you are ready and will send back today for you so should receive it back before the weekend. Will try on both printers here to check it works on both as well.

I presume I will still get a postal turn through as normal this week too?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:51

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

No worries Paul, send it through whenever you are ready and will send back today for you so should receive it back before the weekend. Will try on both printers here to check it works on both as well.

Ive sent it, so it should be with you soon,

yes you will NEED a postal turn too cos this is not the finished article yet i just want to see how far the changes have come and if they are working before I continue and finish the project.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 9:58

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Champions League

Group One

Paris 3 Arsenal 3

AC Milan 2 Barcelona 1

Milan and Arsenal go through and a shock as barca go out...

Big Hairy Ballbags. The fans wont be happy, will have to concentrate on a league and cup double instead! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 10:01

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Ive sent it, so it should be with you soon,

yes you will NEED a postal turn too cos this is not the finished article yet i just want to see how far the changes have come and if they are working before I continue and finish the project.

Perfect thanks Paul. Will be back in the post to you today so hopefully should be with you Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 10:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Becks moved to Blackburn

Grabbing Drenthe could be a shrewd move, he's buying a house on merseyside but he won't be playing in blue next season.....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 10:17

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Any idea why cahill didn't go through last turn???? Would prefer the answer to my inbox please. Thanks Paul great job as always

It didnt get processed last week or this week becuase of a bug in the bidding system, it just happened to be first on the list, and the system was missing the first bid out. So Ive corrected the error and run it again and it has gone through this week.

So Chelsea have signed Gary cahill but lost Seb Bassong and £12m.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 10:35

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Becks moved to Blackburn

Grabbing Drenthe could be a shrewd move, he's buying a house on merseyside but he won't be playing in blue next season.....

Didn't realise this, I went for him cos I'd been impressed with him so far, I know at real Madrid he was a bit enigmatic but still played 50 plus times for them, no doubting his ability I think he needs to find the right club and knuckle down , do that and he he could be a top end player - worth a gamble, certainly fits into things at feyanoord very well short term then long term will have to wait and see how he developes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 12:48

Welcome aboard Mr Cahill, very pleased with that signing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 12:56

What did you pay for Drenthe Will, I'd tried to get him twice but kept being told they were managed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 13:17

Paul, Ben tells me there were only 2 fans at our Champions League fixture between Betis & Plymouth...

now, I know that my ground holds 48,000 and that being bottom of the group is hardly likely to inspire the locals...

but..

TWO???.... can you have a look at it mate?, that's valuable income for Betis!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 14:55

Paul Hemmings wrote:
this all means that the quarter-finals will be

Milan vs Juventus

Schalke vs Arsenal

Plymouth vs Real Madrid

Man City vs Inter Milan

there are four very exciting games to look forward to there, good luck everybody

Not particularly the match-up I wanted but will have to see what happens, is this over 2 legs btw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 15:04

1 leg I think, home advantage is key in these games!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 15:26

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
1 leg I think, home advantage is key in these games!

Hence you want to win your group I presume!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 15:40

Rich@Leicester wrote:
What did you pay for Drenthe Will, I'd tried to get him twice but kept being told they were managed...

reality managed - i swapbided him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 15:43

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul, Ben tells me there were only 2 fans at our Champions League fixture between Betis & Plymouth...

now, I know that my ground holds 48,000 and that being bottom of the group is hardly likely to inspire the locals...

but..

TWO???.... can you have a look at it mate?, that's valuable income for Betis!

LOL!!

now if jaimie had posted this i wouldnt be surprised, with the 3 year ongoing goal drought at watford i wouldnt blame the punters for not wanting to be put into another 90 minute coma Razz
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 16:22

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Champions League

Group One

Paris 3 Arsenal 3

AC Milan 2 Barcelona 1

Milan and Arsenal go through and a shock as barca go out...

Very pleased to have gone through Smile
Not that it will last long with my next opponent being Schalke.. Ronaldo/Villa/Kaka/Ozil.

Not sure how i will go about stopping them scoring!

Hopefully turns will arraive tomoz Very Happy? as its my da off and will get the chance to read through it all. Smile

Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 22:41

Hattrick in real life and a hattrick in the game. Superb form all round!! cheers

My feedback will be less than interesting this week, however excited to see how my reserves, youths and schoolboys have done this week, as all three teams are top of their premier leagues!!

Shame the first team cannot replicate the league positions of the younger boys, but an upturn in form has us breathing down the necks of Spurs...

Also, all three Nantes teams top of their leagues, so all seems to be working there so far...German league leaders in Europe is a challenge to look forward to!!

Emotional week too, as a great servant to the club moves onto pastures new. Thanks and goodbye Becks.I love you
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 10:57

Everything is posted now ( thurs 10am ) and so you should get it by the weekend.

Additionally if anybody wants to receive some of their reports by email I can start sending out "PART" email turns. It will be the reports that Ive already changed and that Ben and I have tested. This wont cost anything atm and as the weeks progress I will add more and more reports to the "PART" email turn.

You need to register by messaging me the email address that you want your "PART" turn sent to and I will do it for you today asap.

"PART" turns sent by email wont be the finished article so any comments/suggestions are very welcome as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 11:05

Thanks Paul, I'd love mine emailed.

Info@vpsupplies.co. uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 11:06

Ps. Deliberately left that gap in the address to stop bots picking it up, it's .co.uk
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 12 processing   Week 12 processing - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 11:07

Philgreen27@live.co.uk

I'd like to see this part turn, very exciting week for hemsoft!
Back to top Go down

Week 12 processing
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next