7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 19 Processing... Empty
PostSubject: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:05

Welcome to week 19

I'm resetting the system ready for the new week

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 23 Jul - 10:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:07

Hi Paul I posted mine late but put money in so it should get to you by wed
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:09

First out of the bag this week is Chelsea, Gaz hasnt been well enough to mail his turn so he sent a short email turn.

A couple of enforced team changes with Ramires and Ben Arfa injured so in come Tiote and Kakuta.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:14

Inter are next, in come Pastore and Thiago as Rob has to tweak his midfield cos of enforced changes with Pirlo suspended and Di Maria injured for the game at Roma.

Looks like Borini may be joining Nantes later in the week in exchange for Damiao and Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:25

Newcastle are next, hopefully Mark did eventually get his email turns, I was using an old email address that he hadnt updated with me, c'est la vie.

Could this be the end of an era at Newcastle ?

The rumors suggesting Mark may quit persist and now there are going to be big changes in the playing staff, as Mark says "It's all change at Newcastle, fresh blood required and high wage earners off the wage bill" and Balotelli will be leaving according to Mark, destination secret.

Diego Forlan could be joining Nantes later in the week and the long serving Shay Given has been given the change to see out his career at Arsenal but what the chairman will say about losing the clubs only decent keeper is as yet unknown, we shall find out later in the week though.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:27

Arsenal are next up.

Clichy is recalled for the game at Newcastle and the Given deal is confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:33

Leicester are next up.

Apologies for not being here to sort out your missing Real Betis email turn Rich, my wife has this crap job, well, good job really, but she can only take holidays at short notice, when times are quiet, so its always last minute with us as far as holidays go.

A big deal for Rich this week as he looks to sign Samir Nasri from Charlton in exchange for Kyle Walker and Jonas Gutierrez, Walker looks like playing his last game this week for Leicester in the game away at Charlton.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:39

Real Madrid are next.

Bruno Alves comes into the centre of defence as Ramos moves to replace Arbeloa at right back this week for the game at home to Real Betis.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:43

Barcelona are next.

The very impressive Jordi Alba gets promoted to the first team left back spot in place of Nacho as the only first team change this week for the game at home to Valencia. Barca are currently top of the table but with three players on the bench who are expecting to actually play it may not be long before they start to make a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:52

Fulham are next.

Will is still chasing Everton's Sandro and has made another bid this week which according to David Moyes "is just too good to turn down" so it looks as though Fulham will at last get their man later in the week. Raul Meireles and Darren Bent look to be on their way to Goodison Park.

Vorm and Vertonghan may also be joining Fulham later in the week as Will also looks to offload big flop Bobby Zamora.

Phil Jagielka returns to the first team for the game at Westham.

CRB - cross behind defence, this makes trhe defenders turn in order to intercept
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 10:56

Charlton are next.

Reo-Coker and Nolan come into the centre of Charlton's midfield this week for the game at home to Leicester, a very important game for both sides as well as for Chelsea. Henderson is suspended and Nasri drops to the bench.

Ledley King is listed after announcing his retirement from football this week.

The Nasri deal is confirmed so it looks like that should go through later on.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:02

High flying Plymouth are next.

Johnson comes back in at right back and Wilshere replaces the injured Rosicky in midfield for the game at Maine Road this week. These games have always been epic and this one is building up to be just as epic. Man City will be without the injured Frank Lampard though.

Ben tries again to sign Podolski from Bayern Munich and this time he has been successful so it looks like Rosicky and D'Alessandro will be moving to Bayern in exchange later in the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:04

paul - CRB

cross behind defence

does it mean that the winger will have to beat his man then cross the ball from the byline ie: so he is behind the defence.

or does it mean theyll put the ball in from deep and look to put the ball over the top for the forwards to run onto.

is there a command to basically just to get the wingers to put the ball into the box at every opportunity for the CF and ST to contest.?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:08

Watford are next.

Jamie is keeping a settled side for the game at Oldham so still no places in the first team for Smalling, Dembele, Kranjcar and Diaby, all of whom expect to play first 11 football.

Reviews for Song, Papiss Cisse and Demba Ba.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:09

Will@Fulham wrote:
paul - CRB

cross behind defence

does it mean that the winger will have to beat his man then cross the ball from the byline ie: so he is behind the defence.

or does it mean theyll put the ball in from deep and look to put the ball over the top for the forwards to run onto.

is there a command to basically just to get the wingers to put the ball into the box at every opportunity for the CF and ST to contest.?

CRB encourages the wingers to beat their man before crossing behind the defence.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:14

no turns this week from Birmingham, Roma and Schalke.

I'm going to have some lunch now so if any of you guys want to message me a short turn you're more than welcome, I'll check my messages when I get back from lunch, then I'll enter all the orders.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:14

Jamie@Schalke04 wrote:
Hi Paul I posted mine late but put money in so it should get to you by wed

ok jamie cheers, if you want to message me the details then please do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 11:15

paul, does this mean theyll have to beat them 2.3,4 times ?

it seemed robben had to do that last week against Riveros and then lukaku ?

just wandered as ud think robben would have the pace to get away from them - my worry is that they wernt proper full backs and still got 3-4 bites of the cherry so how many times would robben have to beat a proper full back.?

is there the option for him to get away from his full back once hes beaten him in midfield / full back area of the pitch.?

is there a command to put the ball in earlier?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 12:08

Will@Fulham wrote:
paul, does this mean theyll have to beat them 2.3,4 times ?

it seemed robben had to do that last week against Riveros and then lukaku ?

just wandered as ud think robben would have the pace to get away from them - my worry is that they wernt proper full backs and still got 3-4 bites of the cherry so how many times would robben have to beat a proper full back.?

is there the option for him to get away from his full back once hes beaten him in midfield / full back area of the pitch.?

is there a command to put the ball in earlier?

will have to check this later as wingers should only have to beat their markers/fullbacks once, not 3 times. no cross early order.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 12:16

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben tries again to sign Podolski from Bayern Munich and this time he has been successful so it looks like Rosicky and D'Alessandro will be moving to Bayern in exchange later in the week.

Surprised if Matt accepts this?

Offered him very similar and told the players were too old!

Yet Rosicky and D'Alessdandro are both 31??

Unless there is something else in the deal, I thought Matt needed a young DY and also an AM or RB.

Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 12:46

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Surprised if Matt accepts this?

Offered him very similar and told the players were too old!

Yet Rosicky and D'Alessdandro are both 31??

Unless there is something else in the deal, I thought Matt needed a young DY and also an AM or RB.

Oh well...

There was something additional thrown in to sweeten the deal, it wasn't just those 2 for Podolski.

What happened to Samir btw Tom? Similar problem regarding him wanting to play at TM?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 13:02

Yeah he couldn't get a game as Carlos rules the roost over here!!

His stats didn't add up as a DY in FAS for me, too attacking.

Pleased with Walker though.

Stand corrected on the Podolski deal, fair enough!

Hope he does well for you.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 13:19

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Yeah he couldn't get a game as Carlos rules the roost over here!!

His stats didn't add up as a DY in FAS for me, too attacking.

Pleased with Walker though.

Stand corrected on the Podolski deal, fair enough!

Hope he does well for you.

Thanks mate.

Yeah I found that problem with him, although I thought he would just bomb forward leaving others to cover. Tevez must be deal of the season for sure - has been immense for you!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 13:32

Have a look at my match report from last week against marks Newcastle ull see what I mean

-Its highlighted more so just after lukaku replaced the dismissed riveros lol

Robben takes on lukaku 4 times

Maybe he was just showboating lol

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul - 8:40

Will@Fulham wrote:
Have a look at my match report from last week against marks Newcastle ull see what I mean

-Its highlighted more so just after lukaku replaced the dismissed riveros lol

Robben takes on lukaku 4 times

Maybe he was just showboating lol

match reports from the week before are all deleted before I start running this weeks turns, but feel free to email me a copy and I'll check it through.
Back to top Go down

Week 19 Processing...
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next