8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Empty
PostSubject: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 17:31

Just to let you all know which turns I have received by mail...

Man City
Newcastle
Birmingham
Leicester
Plymouth
Watford
Charlton
Fulham
Inter Milan
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Inverness

and by forum.message

Schalke

so no turns from Arsenal ( no word ) and Chelsea ( sending my email )

I dont think Ive forgotten anyone.

I will start entering data on Tuesday, thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 17:36

Feeder Clubs - you can move your feeder club at the end of the season if you want to try somewhere different. This allows you to take your players, buildings, non-playing staff. The FA special action will give you a list of all the available feeder clubs or I can check out the availability of a specific club if you have a specific club in mind.

Message me in private if you have somebody in mind and want to keep in secret, or message me here if you want an open discussion, thanks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 18:47

Is taking buildings new because I wasn't allowed when taking over CSKA and had to start from scratch again.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 8:53

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Is taking buildings new because I wasn't allowed when taking over CSKA and had to start from scratch again.

Initially there were 2 ways to move feeder club.
1) end of season with the option to take stuff with you.
2) during the season when you could move but take nothing.

I tried a third method with Gaz, mid season and take your players, but it didnt work, so I dropped it, Ive also dropped method 2 for the same reason I dropped method 3, they are both unfair to the teams left behind as the moved sides become very unsettled.

So now we just have method 1, end of season with the option to take stuff with you. The moved sides still become very unsettled but at least every team in the league you leave is playing that same side. If that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 13:53

Seems fair as Sampdoria pre and post were very different teams and playing them after Gaz left was a huge advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 19:57

I think as long as you don't take the accumulated TU with you, then it's fair.
Betis lost all of Chievo's TU, and it's taken two seasons to build it back up properly. So at least it will make sure people move for the right reasons.

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 7:24

Just to clarify the moving feeder club process.

1.) you are sacked as manager of your feeder club.
2.) players on loan are recalled to THEIR parent clubs. If you had players on loan from other clubs these loans need to be agreed and processed through normal channels with the managers concerned using the LOAN dealings code as normal.
3.) players from the new feeder club are transferred to the non-league.
4.) players from old feeder club are transferred to new feeder club. Includes TU reset for all players. Contracts are kept the same and with default sign-on fees.
5.) players at your parent club that were previously at your feeder club are loaned to new feeder club if they still meet the loan requirements. Some may no longer meet these requirements.
6.) you are instated as manager of new feeder club. Includes reset of "Weeks in Charge".
7.) Buildings are re-assigned for both clubs.
8.) Staff are re-assigned for both clubs.
9.) Start Up turn is sent out for your new feeder club. This includes reset of your bank balance to the new level associated with your new club, normally about £5millions. If you left the old feeder club in debt then you have to repay that out of the new balance.
10.) the old feeder club is re-populated with appropriate players from the non-league and a new reality manager assigned if one is needed.

So please don't take this move lightly as your players will lose their TU and you as manager will be back on your honeymoon period and your bank balance may well be reduced depending on your debt before moving. And for me it is quite a long process esp if you have 70 odd players as some of you do.

Other random points worth noting.
1.Match attendances are affected by Trophy Rooms and your new trophy room may now be empty.
2.Match attendances are affected by WDL sequences.
3.Some of your senior players ( over 21s not on loan ) may not be able to reach previously high levels of morale if they are playing in a new country that they don't enjoy. For instance taking a top international to a small team will affect his morale and most of the feeder clubs available are small clubs.
4.Some players may well become overseas players at the new club and you can only play 7 overseas in your team don't forget.
5.Some players may well become unhappy with their playing time at the new club, for instance if you previously had an international playing in the reserves at your old club then he may not be willing to play in the reserves at your new club. Yes player attitudes can change depending on where the team is playing and how big the team is.

Much of the info I've mentioned in this article can not be ascertained before the move is completed so their is also an element of risk in making the move.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Tue 28 May - 7:40; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 7:24

Data entry re-started ...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 7:45

Oh yeah, you can of course just take over a new feeder club without moving all the players over. This involves sacking you as manager, recalling any players on loan. Appointing you as manager of the new club, swapping over the buildings and non-playing staff and processing loans to the new club for all your players that were previously on loan at the old club. This leaves you with a new club that at least has some TU into which you can fit youths as you see fit.

This method is best used by managers who keep their feeder club just for their youths.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 14:07

okay, I have all the orders except for Phil's Arsenal. and now i'm entering the team changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 14:10

It's Barcelona v Madrid this turn.... Betis have to win, or everything is over in Spain...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 15:33

okay all the orders are now entered and games will kickoff at 1000 hours wednesday morning.

Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Rich@Birmingham
Championship 90/90
Championship 90/90
Rich@Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 15:44

Big game at the Emirates this turn, should be a cracker. Losing RvP for this one is a massive blow, hoping my new found defensive stability will stand the test and Taarabt can have a stormer!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 18:00

Paul Hemmings wrote:
okay, I have all the orders except for Phil's Arsenal. and now i'm entering the team changes.

Hey Paul,

This strange since i posted it on Saturday. sorry for the disruption, could you replace the injured VDV with Essien and Agger to replace Distin at CB.

I have also transferred £50 ( need those 3 points) i noticed my account was running low Smile

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 9:45

twenty minutes until kickoff, the players are out warming up...
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 9:51

Big game, big game
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 9:54

Some big games to look forward to today, with Birmingham at Arsenal, Plymouth at Man City and Charlton entertaining Chelsea in the Premiership.

A huge game in Spain where Real have to travel to Barcelona, that's a fascinating game between two old rivals given extra spice this season cos neither currently sit top of the table.

An easier week for most of the Serie A sides with only one match up where Ancona play AC Milan.

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 9:57

Both spanish managers have somewhat curbed their normal attacking formations, with Real making three changes from last week, as in come Ramos, Silva and Fabregas with Fab playing at dynamo so Real switching from 433 to 442, Barca make one change as in comes Javi Martinez to play at BW as they switch from 424 to 433. fascinating stuff, best of luck to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:02

Kickoff is upon us, whistles are blown and the action is under way...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:03

who will score the first goal of the day ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:03

and the first goal has been scored...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:04

and it's gone to Robert Lewandowski who has put Gremio into an early lead away at Sao Paulo with a stunning freekick on 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:05

and we sent Darren Fletcher to watch Schalke playing and he has a goal to report as well, so over to you Darren...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:06

just 2 minutes on the clock and it is now

Schalke 1 Dusseldorf 0

following a sweetly struck shot from Cristiano Ronaldo almost broke the net.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 16 Processing...   Season 23 Week 16 Processing... Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:07

Etienne 1 Toulouse 0
Roma 0 Napoli 1
Back to top Go down

Season 23 Week 16 Processing...
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next