Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 18:29

Hey guys has anyone got any problems with this? Its doing my nut in and needs a serious revamp!! my goalkeeper at Cremonese has'nt played for three turns and his stamina is still low same with my target man and with 22 games a season it seems stupid, How are we mean't to build team understanding if it carries on like this??
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 18:43

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Hey guys has anyone got any problems with this? Its doing my nut in and needs a serious revamp!! my goalkeeper at Cremonese has'nt played for three turns and his stamina is still low same with my target man and with 22 games a season it seems stupid, How are we mean't to build team understanding if it carries on like this??

No, i've not had any problems myself and where I've rested players it's returned their stamina back to normal......
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 18:50

sounds like you are doing sunday training gaz? to combat stamina issues you will usually resolve it by stopping extra training on sunday by putting a N in that little box and also use the RE code in your traninig schedule for am/pm on sunday. its a good idea to atleast give your players sunday morning off to recover. also hiring a fitness coach will help aswell. when you rest a player that has low stamina you need to not just leave him out the first team, but the reserves too for that week and its better to use the REST dealing code, which is more effective than just leaving the player out of the side.
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 19:20

My goalie has had low stamina for 6 turns now. Despite me using the REST dealing for 2 turns in a row and leaving him out of all games for 4 turns now.
No sunday training either. Got a fitness coach too.

No idea what to do next.
I agree Gaz, it's annoying and needs looking at.
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 19:23

ive got a fitness coach and they are defo not training sunday...they aint even training fridays, nothing seems to be working
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 19:33

ok then maybe we need to get paul on to make a suggestion or take this onboard. there might be something we are missing but i'm pretty sure the methods i mentioned are the only available ones to combat stamina, though i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 20:33

when i rest a player for stamina issues i normally send them on holiday with their family and that always sorts it out for me.

Valdes always plays for me, his stamina has been awful for ages, he's a goalkeeper at the end of the day and is shouldn't affect it too much!

Just checking the obvious, the said players aren't playing in the reserves are they?
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 20:52

maybe its just certain players suffer.

last year the only players i had that suffered were Bianchi,Manninger and Knight.

This year its the same 3 plus Cuellar, maybe some players just suffer.

to be fair Bianchi has very reasonable stats for an average player so if paul has inbuilt something in his makeup that means he tires quickly cos hes a fat lump, then to be honest i cant argue.

Upsets me tho about Carlos 'defending machine' Cuellar hes a bloody legend the most spanish looking defender since Carlos Puyol
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 20:56

might be down to age also? Trezeguet needs a rest every so often, which is about right for a 32 year old.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 20:56

also could be worth checking his training effort gaz. if your training ground report says his effort is lazy or if his profiles have him down as lethargic or he has the dreaded DOG trademark then you've got yourself a matt le tissier or paul merson!
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 21:09

or a rich medley!! STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 23:11

What is the DOG trademark?

I thought Collymore had retired!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb - 23:25

drift out of the game Smile
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb - 0:49

So just like Collymore then.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb - 10:11

I like Martin's first suggestion better. Wonder how Paul could incorporate this.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb - 10:14

I like Martin's first suggestion better. Wonder how Paul could incorporate this.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!   STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb - 18:54

what was that?
Back to top Go down

STAMINA!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1