Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Work ..... maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Work ..... maybe.   Work ..... maybe. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr - 6:26

Off to Barcelona for work (but also to sneak in the Barcelona game tomorrow night). Moderately (really really) excited. And the tickets were free and I’m technically working as I’m going with a client so can feel virtuous too. Or at least have an excuse for the wife. 

Currently just refining my story for the 5 day trip to Aruba coming up in May. That venue needs to be checked by me personally......
Back to top Go down
Rich@RealMadrid
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
Rich@RealMadrid

Work ..... maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work ..... maybe.   Work ..... maybe. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr - 11:19

Masterclass from Scotty McSauce incoming  lol! in all seriousness though its fantastic to see a local lad playing for United. Can't see us getting anything from the game but you never know. Enjoy Rob, I'm sure you'll have a better view than the 5000 United fans stuck up in the gods!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Work ..... maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work ..... maybe.   Work ..... maybe. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr - 11:24

There were a load on the plane yesterday morning. Even some moderate singing at 5.30am in Luton Airport.
Back to top Go down

Work ..... maybe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Football Chat-
Jump to: