Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

fifa vs pro evo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 13:02

okay so i gave in and bought fifa. just because everyone else seems to have it, and having played it for a few weeks i have decided pro evo is better. fifa has the better look and all the right bits and bobs but pro evo feels right..... it feels real.
Back to top Go down

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 14:45

I agree Jamie, I bought Fifa when it was released, played it but just couldn't get into it at all. Traded it in for Pro Evo and I love it. I can't explain why but its just the feel of the game felt right to me. The ball feels weightier which sounds a bit daft really! It feels like you have to work for a goal in Pro Evo. Much prefer the Master League mode over Fifa's manager mode as well!

Don't really play It much at the moment due to Football Manager!
Back to top Go down

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 15:28

im a pro evo guy. have been for years.

but youre both wrong. Sorry, I know youre entitled to you opinions etc etc, just a shame you've selected the wrong opinion on this occasion.

I cant believe Im saying that about my former love...
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 17:09

i am as bored of the argument as much as ross these days! we had endless disagreements about this, but only up until pro evo 6, which is the last one that was any good, mainly cos it had peter brackley and a world cup qualification mode
Back to top Go down

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 19:07

ive loved pro evo for years but there last few releases have been mediocre,at the moment im well into fifa manager mode but will always by both but fifa has made major steps on the next gen console while pro evo is stuttering
Back to top Go down

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 19:22

Last computer game I played was LMA Manager 2003 because you could skip the actual game play and it was then all down to tactics & results.

I have been thinking about getting Football Manager, is it any good? And can you skip the actual having to twist your thumbs by playing the matches?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 20:43

you dont twist your thumbs at all martin. its all down to tactical nouse and then sitting back and watching the highlights. personally, i like the new instant result thing so you cane a season in an evening if you want
Back to top Go down

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 22:44

Thanks Stuart, sounds just my thing and I will give it a Whirl.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

fifa vs pro evo Empty
PostSubject: Re: fifa vs pro evo   fifa vs pro evo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar - 22:52

to get the instant result and not waste 10 mins of your life watching the highlights all you need to do is click "go on holiday" for one day on the day of the match. the game will use your current team selection for the match and you'll just get a report on the game from your assistant. its much better that way, the highlights are good, just time consuming
Back to top Go down

fifa vs pro evo
Page 1 of 1