Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 20:48

Colin will be managing Empoli for the remainder of the season and i thought i should announce this if he doesnt mind. They are basically a properly managed and protected team (well, atleast until now and colin starts losing a few games for them lol). either until rupert announces he has officially quit, nobody wants to look after them or in the event of that paul makes them unmanaged or personality managed then the current notion is still that no players are available for sale. hopefully rupert will return to the game next season and i'll seek clarification from him as i do feel it shouldnt be that empoli are exempt for much longer from trading, though i guess its no different to teams like Napoli.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 21:11

Welcome back Colin!

Colin@Empoli Icon_bounce Colin@Empoli Icon_bounce Colin@Empoli Icon_bounce Colin@Empoli Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 21:18

Welcome back Colin....now sell me the english based players and we can win Chelsea this league lol
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 21:21

Also would like to point out that i am actually on the waiting list for the Empoli job and have been for pretty much most of this season
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 21:23

Good to be back, couldn't stay away for too long could I!!

All being well I'll be taking over at Lazio at the EoS, so Empoli really is a caretaker job until then or Rupert returns. As far as I'm aware Rupert doesn't want any players bought or sold, so don't look for any deals from me just yet!
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 22:40

And I am happy to announce that Colin has shown an interest in taking over Lazio next season on a full time basis, if Rupert does not return.

In the meantime let's welcome Mark as caretaker manager of Lazio, who has full reign over the club and can do whatever he wants with it in order to lift the current mallaise, and Mark can obviously rape a few players if he so wishes Colin@Empoli Icon_porc

Massive welcome back Colin and a big welcome to Serie A, Mark.

Oh and not wanting to step on anyones tiny toes, if Rupert decides not to come back and Colin stays with Empoli..............Mark you should ditch Perugia and go for Lazio as a feeder club if Colin chooses not to go for the job at Stadio Olympico, which I know is a big challenge.

The club has decent spending power Colin@Empoli Icon_cool Anyway that is for Mark, Colin & Rupert to sort out. I just do not want the decent players remaining at Lazio to go into 'PROTECTED' status. Colin@Empoli Icon_twisted

Last edited by Martin@Bohemians on Thu 8 Apr - 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 22:58

Martin@Bohemians wrote:
And I am happy to announce that Colin has shown an interest in taking over Lazio next season on a full time basis, if Rupert does not return.

In the meantime let's welcome Mark as caretaker manager of Lazio, who has full reign over the club and can do whatever he wants with it in order to lift the current mallaise, and Mark can obviously rape a few players if he so wishes Colin@Empoli Icon_porc

Welcome back Colin and welcome to Serie A Mark, oh and not wanting to step on anyones tiny toes, if Rupert decides not to come back and Colin stays with Empoli..............Mark you should ditch Perugia and go for Lazio as a feeder club!

The club has decent spending power Colin@Empoli Icon_cool Anyway that is for Mark, Colin & Rupert to sort out Colin@Empoli Icon_twisted

My sole aim is to win a game for Lazio and reward any loyal fans that they have left. That would be glory enough for me!!

Not sure that a bit of rape and pillage would go down too well with my fellow peers Martin.....and I'm certain Paul will be watching with a beady eye Colin@Empoli Suspect

Also, unfortunately Lazio would be declared too good to be a feeder for Newcastle..... I'd already tried a Seria B club for that before having to plug for little Perugia. Anyway, all the best to us all!!
Colin@Empoli 605956
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 23:34

Nonsense Mark!!!!!!!!!! Why should you not be allowed a club like Lazio as a feeder club???

You pay your money, and it is better than Paul getting no income at all for a feeder club. And that should be ANY club of your choice as a paying customer!

And as I say, you have full and total riegn over Lazio for the rest of the season. And also I am sure that any of our peers on this forum will understand that I gave up on Lazio on week 2 of this season, and many have benefited from my decision.

If any of our peers take a dim view of you feathering your nest with the remains of Lazio, well shame on them!

I have spent years helping other managers in this game, and in return have also gained help when needed. If any manager on this forum whom I have ever dealt with can cast a stone at me for offering you this opportunity........all that I can say is I am dissapointed that they don't have the capacity to try and understand me, but most of our peers will.

And all stones are welcome from all, if you have something to get off of your chest to me about the way I conduct myself within the context of this game, bring a bloody arguement to the table!

And as for the beady eye Colin@Empoli Suspect Ho Hum! I brought it upon myself.
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 10:36

If i was Mark and Lazio had some good English based players i would be winging them straight over to Chelsea and bollocks to what anyone else thought lol also no reason why you cant have Lazio as a feeder club, Ive got Chelsea and Cremonese are my feeder club in Serie A, Like Martin said your paying for it so should'nt be a problem
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 11:50

thats because cremonese are worse than grays athletic in real life

you pay your money and you take your choice, true martin, but it really doesnt matter which is your feeder club as the main purpose is to use them as a vehicle to benefit your parent club. so i dont see why it matters if mark has perugia or lazio. the way things are going i think perugia could be competing quite well with lazio next year anyway, you've done a good job in your short time their mark so keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 18:27

Hello again all

Well, for various reasons I've decided to take on AC Milan with immediate effect. The thought of pitting my wits against Rob and Stu next season was just too much for me to refuse!

Will be looking to ease myself back in gently, so for now the entire squad is not for sale until I've taken a good look, so don't ask Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 18:28

i'll give you 1.5m for Pirlo Razz

don't forget you got gaz and lee to contend with aswell Smile

Last edited by Stuart@Roma on Wed 14 Apr - 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 18:48

this is still assuming i get promoted at this stage. i'm not over the line yet! pirat
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 18:50

Great to have you back Colin. Looking forward to see how you do in Serie A.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 19:09

Colin@Milan wrote:
Hello again all

Well, for various reasons I've decided to take on AC Milan with immediate effect. The thought of pitting my wits against Rob and Stu next season was just too much for me to refuse!

Will be looking to ease myself back in gently, so for now the entire squad is not for sale until I've taken a good look, so don't ask Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin

Stu and Gaz are the product of west country inbreeding and I am Northern Irish ............ don't over estimate your competition. We are barely literate (Gaz has his turn in picture format) and so you'll have no trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 19:19

and lee's a goon-er. enuf said. Smile

the share price for AC milan will rocket overnight on the strength of these facts alone. hmmm....no ones got any either yet.
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 19:36

I've missed this place Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 20:49

Welcome to Serie A Colin,

No matter which team you are in charge of I am sure you will have some fun with the Monkeys in that zoo.

I will be returning to the reptile enclosure of the Eircom next season, so if you fancy a challenge against an OAP get yourself an Irish feeder club.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 21:10

Welcome back mate.

If you have time to have a feeder club, why not keep Stu company in league 2 next year?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 21:13

yeah i'll need it. you could bring brighton into the league col and we'll have a south coast battle royale Razz
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 21:23

He'll have rich!!
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr - 23:11

welcome back colin! good to have you back. Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr - 17:13

Good luck with Milan Colin a former club of mine with quite an ageing squad if i remember, Also if you wanna sell Cech Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr - 18:03

Mmm...seems like Cech is creating ALOT of interest! Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin@Empoli   Colin@Empoli Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr - 19:15

Colin@Milan wrote:
Mmm...seems like Cech is creating ALOT of interest! Colin@Empoli Icon_biggrin

You know he belongs at the bridge Colin Colin@Empoli Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

Colin@Empoli