Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 12:45

La Liga

Barcelona 27 +28 Champions
Atletico 24 +20
Real 21 +12
Valencia 15 +2
Zaragoza 13 +1
Santander 13 -10
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 12:47

Brasileiro

Botafogo 25 +29
Fluminense 20 +9
Santos 19 +13 Champions
Corinthians 14 +8
Sao Paulo 14 +5
Flamengo 14 +4
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 12:47

Transfers now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 13:46

Simone Pafundi leaves Liile for Udinese in deal worth £40millions.
Joe Rodon joins Blackburn from Spurs for £35millions plus young Ashley Phillips.
Fran Garcia joins Atletico for £15millions from Athens.
Matt Turneer joins Spurs from Tampa for £15millions.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 13:47

Coaching and Finances now...
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 14:09

Jeez, two 1-0s, more than my nerves can take!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct - 17:09

Disappointing result for Chelsea, really should be beating Sheff Wed I feel, Braga losing to Porto at home was to be expected but closer than I thought it would be, Bate winning 3-0 a great result.

Well done to all the winners this and we go again next turn.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Oct - 10:31

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Coaching and Finances now...
Thanks for a great week Paul - can't wait to go through turns!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Oct - 11:17

Thanks Paul, another entertaining week.

Charlton - delighted with any away win to be honest but a 3-1 reverse at Arsenal is a cracking performance on the face of it.   Hopefully the current form can continue, very tough test coming next week....

Nantes - Massive massive result for the new-look Nantes side.  To go to Etienne and come from behind to win, I couldn't be happier.  Hopefully the players are settling into the new system after years of TIC football.

Wolfsburg - Strong performance at home against tricky opponents, glad the players kept their foot on the gas and put in a decent display.

Fluminense - Was hoping for a reaction to last weeks battering so sent the same line-up out away at a strong Flamengo side.  Didn't expect that result.  This team are a real head scratcher!! 

Well done to all the winners.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Oct - 13:21

Email turns all sent out, any issues please let me know and I will sort them tomorrow or over the weekend.
Thanks for your company again it was fun...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Oct - 20:44

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out, any issues please let me know and I will sort them tomorrow or over the weekend.
Only a quick one Paul, noticed it in a game the other week as well, in my Atletico game this week none of my subs came on, despite the fact they were meant to come on regardless of the game situation.

Might be one to check out perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 7:51

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Only a quick one Paul, noticed it in a game the other week as well, in my Atletico game this week none of my subs came on, despite the fact they were meant to come on regardless of the game situation.

Subs can only happen if there is a break in the play and beyond 60 minutes your game had no fouls throwins corners offsides or freekicks. So no chance for subs to come on.

However I could contrive a break around the time you want a sub to come on. In order for that to work the team making the sub would have to give away a foul throwin or corner depending on where the ball possession is. Such a contrivance might negatively impact the opponent which is why I havent actioned it yet.

Worth a discussion maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 10:21

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Subs can only happen if there is a break in the play and beyond 60 minutes your game had no fouls throwins corners offsides or freekicks. So no chance for subs to come on.

However I could contrive a break around the time you want a sub to come on. In order for that to work the team making the sub would have to give away a foul throwin or corner depending on where the ball possession is. Such a contrivance might negatively impact the opponent which is why I havent actioned it yet.

Thanks Paul - I noticed that Maignan (GK) took a GK which is why I thought was a bit strange they didn't come on.

CHANTURIA who dribbles out of midfield into attack, then dribbles towards the goalline, then in the  right channel, with the wind still gusting, decides to knock the ball across the box to KOZLOV at  the centre of the attack, who with HUMMELS on him, then plays it into space to SAVITSKIY who  snatches at his shot that spins wide. "Bad miss really". "He really should have got his shot on  target from there, dont you think", "Very much so".  MAIGNAN with 75 minutes gone, hoofs the ball way out to the left

I don't think any issue with it as is, just noticed that GK and thought might be something else going on?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 10:45

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Thanks Paul - I noticed that Maignan (GK) took a GK which is why I thought was a bit strange they didn't come on.

CHANTURIA who dribbles out of midfield into attack, then dribbles towards the goalline, then in the  right channel, with the wind still gusting, decides to knock the ball across the box to KOZLOV at  the centre of the attack, who with HUMMELS on him, then plays it into space to SAVITSKIY who  snatches at his shot that spins wide. "Bad miss really". "He really should have got his shot on  target from there, dont you think", "Very much so".  MAIGNAN with 75 minutes gone, hoofs the ball way out to the left

I don't think any issue with it as is, just noticed that GK and thought might be something else going on?

okay I will check that, thanks Ben
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 11:06

I've simplified the processing of goalkicks and added goalkicks to the list of actions that initiate substitutes. So from next week any goalkick will start a substitute search. It should work okay as it uses existing modules following the request but I'll keep an eye on it next week make sure it works okay as there are no games to rerun this week.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 13:28

Thanks Paul! Just noticed it - didn’t realise was just fouls and throw-ins previously - perhaps need to read the match reports a bit more closely!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 13:39

Not sure the Match up formations are displaying properly for the next opponents, I seem to be up against only a CL when I view mine.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 13:55

gary@chelsea wrote:
Not sure the Match up formations are displaying properly for the next opponents, I seem to be up against only a CL when I view mine.
Are you playing a ST CF or a CF ? 

Phil
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Oct - 15:52

Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Are you playing a ST CF or a CF ? 

Phil
CF only which could explain it
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct - 10:27

Noticed on turn for Game Stats that there is now "Probes"?

Is probes an indication of attacks ? What's different between Probes and Chances ? 

As I have teams who created lots of chances but no probes ? 

Phil
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct - 19:58

Probes is still in development...
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Oct - 8:48

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Leicester have had Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall sentoff on 66 minutes.

Banstead 1 Plymouth 3 Haaland penalty.
 After 66 minutes DEWSBURY-HALL of LEICESTER has been sent off.

"This is a tricky situation as they have had a player sent off", "Yes could be awkward for them".
 "Just depends on who they bring on if anybody".

"The fourth official says only 3 subs can be used". "So DEWSBURY-HALL has to stay on", "Looks like
 he is going to try and carry on", "Yes".

Hi Paul, Not sure if Dewsbury-Hall got injured in the tackle and thats why it's displaying has to stay on? Or if he just tricked the ref?  lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 34 Week 9 processing...   Season 34 Week 9 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Oct - 10:05

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Leicester have had Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall sentoff on 66 minutes.

Banstead 1 Plymouth 3 Haaland penalty.
 After 66 minutes DEWSBURY-HALL of LEICESTER has been sent off.

"This is a tricky situation as they have had a player sent off", "Yes could be awkward for them".
 "Just depends on who they bring on if anybody".

"The fourth official says only 3 subs can be used". "So DEWSBURY-HALL has to stay on", "Looks like
 he is going to try and carry on", "Yes".

Hi Paul, Not sure if Dewsbury-Hall got injured in the tackle and thats why it's displaying has to stay on? Or if he just tricked the ref?  lol!
Ref for this game is a Mr Trevor Dewsbury-Hall and apparently his son was playing. No idea who his son is though……. Sunday league football rules applied here????
Back to top Go down

Season 34 Week 9 processing...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5