HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Monopoly money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan - 23:46

So...........

Andy Carroll costing a million more than David Villa (£35M - £34M).
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan - 23:57

Sod that..............FERNANDO TORRES BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 0:07

Furthermore............

Why the fuck would LFC pay £35M to import another criminal to Merseyside?

All they had to do was promote from any given creche! Smile

It also means that LFC now have Lou & Andy (Suarez & Carroll) up front. Lou & Andy. Greatest comedy creations from Little Britain.

Only jesting to any and all that have good feelings towards Liverpool FC. Second half of the season should now be very interesting with Liverpool right back in the mix. Looks like Kenny is forming another one of his solid attacking teams.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 19:33

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Confucius.
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 22:37

To be honest i dont think Liverpool have a bad deal there, Torres (who i have loved for nearly 10 years now) has just not been doing it recently, that maybe his fault, the teams fault or more likely a combination of both, £50m is a good price and right for both teams.

He will do well at Chelsea but will be interesting to see how him and Drogba will work together

Liverpool now have more options, Carroll and Suarez are different players and to be honest if you look up a definition of the perfect football forward partnership you would proabably see big guy holds up the ball and good in the air with little guy who runs into gaps and is a good finisher, ok both have to prove it at the top level but the basics are there. It could be an exciting partnership and im actually looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 19:04

Fila......Everlast.......Le Coq Sportif.......Andy Carroll.

Mike Ashley has been selling overpriced tat to tasteless scousers for years! clown
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 19:18

Also find it funny how the scousers think they have splashed the cash when actually they have spent about 8 million cos the rest of the cash has been recuoped by the torres deal but you know liverpool.....deluded as ever
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb - 22:57

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Also find it funny how the scousers think they have splashed the cash when actually they have spent about 8 million cos the rest of the cash has been recuoped by the torres deal but you know liverpool.....deluded as ever

Even though the money was spent before Torres put in a transfer request. We will soon see in the summer....

Anyone else find it funny that the Chavs think that by signing Torres it will paper over the cracks they are an ageing squad falling from grace, strugglng to hold onto fourth place.

Uefa's financial fair play rules next season will make it interesting when sugar daddy can't bail them out anymore, small clubs like Chelsea will really suffer.

Lets hope things go right for Torres, otherwise not only will he take Anelka's place in the team, but he might take over his mantle.

Le Sulk or El Sulk.

The King is dead, long live King Luis.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 16:45

Tom@Charlton wrote:

Uefa's financial fair play rules next season will make it interesting when sugar daddy can't bail them out anymore, small clubs like Chelsea will really suffer.

The King is dead, long live King Luis.

yes its interesting this one. though they are not actually "rules" as such. the word fair play should be reiterated. it doesnt mean clubs "have" to comply. but of course if they want to play in Michel Platini's organisations' (UEFA) competitions then they can't lose anymore than 39m a year.

now....we all know that their used to be a G14, which UEFA likes to think it managed to successfully disband for being elitest. now, UEFA, being completely un-elitest of course, invented this thingy-ma-jig called the champions league. so...what if these clubs at the top of the chain break away and form their own champions league each season? it could happen and to be honest, the way Real Madrid, Barca, Chelsea etc etc spend i cannot for the life of me see the transfer market being culled and clubs accepting UEFA's 'fair play' stance. if UEFA wanted fair play they shouldn't have invented the champions league, and they are blinkered if they think all of sudden clubs will just accept relying on players produced from its academies like french clubs do. there's too much money in the game for transfers not to exist. i wouldnt be surprised if in a couple of years they might be forced to sell a watered down product, with Stoke, West Brom, Athletic Bilbao, Rennes and all these other europa league clubs taking part in UEFA's champions league, with the "real" version being bought out by Sky TV etc for cash hungary elite clubs. TV money has changed the shape of loads of other sports competitions (superleague rugby, the BDO darts championship to name just two) and i wouldnt be surprised to see Rupert Murdoch and co. working beaverishly behind the scenes to rip apart UEFA's top competition. you heard it here first. that's the way i see it going because there is no way big clubs are going to stop chucking money about, no matter what UEFA say or do.
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 20:45

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Gaz@Chelsea wrote:

Anyone else find it funny that the Chavs

Chelsea....... Chavs! Fuck of Tom. I take exception to that. Sure all clubs still thankfully draw a support from the working class (sic). Otherwise football would die at it's roots in terms of support. Loyal Chelsea supporters of my age grew into the alienation of the Bates era following the disaster of Brian Mears.

When our own chairman described us as 'the scum of the earth' and tried his utmost to price us out of the game. What was the result...........We became the most affluent set of supporters that the game in England has ever seen. And still pay a premium price to see Chelsea, both home and away......But hey, we can afford it!

Get yourself along to the Bridge you muppet and you will see Armani not fucking Addidas shell suits as worn by hub cap thieves with Argos Soveriegn rings that you see on the scousers.

If you want to talk about Chavs look at the scouse scum and their gold chains that have been made from the melted down gold teeth that they have stolen from their dead grandmothers coffins.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 23:39

Got to be honest, I thought that Chelsea fans had their own alternate colour scheme, like Utds green and yellow, but then I looked a little closer....

Monopoly money Burberry_cap

Did see a little blue in the crowd though.... Wink
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 8:44

Now now children lol
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 21:35

So thats where I left my cap!

Found a lovely picture of what scousers go home to after a hard days benefit cheating.

http://poetry.rotten.com/clinic/index18.html

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb - 19:47

Not only can they not think of an original flag idea, but....

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/?p=28930
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Monopoly money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoly money   Monopoly money Icon_minitimeMon 7 Feb - 13:42

Chelsea fans can't have been this disappointed and disillusioned for a long time.

Probably not since they were Fulham fans!
Back to top Go down

Monopoly money
Page 1 of 1