Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

hemsoft soccer manager championship Empty
PostSubject: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 16:30

since most of us play SM i was thinkin of creating a setup just for us lot to play in. no restrictions or anything so anyone can buy what they like. though, i was goin say we have some sort of gentlemans agreement r.e squad sizes, cos i dunno if anybody else has played it but some people on there have well over 100 players. 50 is easily enough.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 20:03

it hurts my head keeping tabs on the two teams iv got lol!

what rules can u set stu?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 20:46

well....what do you want? i mean....i can set no buying from unmanaged, which keeps the AI teams strong, and realsitic, but of course restricts us all to foreign purchases. i can set it so we can only buy players under a certain age....i can set transfer windows...i can set it that you can only buy players of your clubs nationality....i can set the economic enviroment of the game....all sorts really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 21:02

see what the masses are after, i might have to drop one of my other sides cant be doing with more than two teams.

see whos up for it.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 21:27

you can 3 teams on your account i think.

yeah i'll wait and see what interest we have....i mean, i'm pretty sure most ppl here are playin the thing.

one idea i had was making the league set up a bit crazy...like hemsoft...14 teams with 4 up and 4 down and play-offs aswell. that way nobody is scratching around mid table feeling cosy....every game is a gruelling squeaky bum time. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 21:40

I'm up for it, haven't got full internet till I'm back from Prague though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 21:47

Stuart@Roma wrote:
you can 3 teams on your account i think.

yeah i'll wait and see what interest we have....i mean, i'm pretty sure most ppl here are playin the thing.

one idea i had was making the league set up a bit crazy...like hemsoft...14 teams with 4 up and 4 down and play-offs aswell. that way nobody is scratching around mid table feeling cosy....every game is a gruelling squeaky bum time. lol

that sounds a good idea.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 22:16

i'm thinking two divisions? i do think it'd be better if we all took non premier sides aswell to make it more challenging. theres just no challenge in managing a big club. plus by saying nobody can manage one of the big boys nobody is fighting over clubs. obviously you'll want derby will and forest for rob...

teams: (the ones i've chosen have the best average attendances/ground capacities)

div 1:

Man Utd
Arsenal
Man City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Tottenham
Sunderland
Newcastle
Everton
Aston Villa
Bolton
Blackburn
Fulham
West Ham

div 2

Wolves
Birmingham City
Stoke
West Brom
Leeds United
Middlesbrough
Nottingham Forest
Sheffield United
Derby County
Sheffield Wednesday
Leicester City
Ipswich Town
Southampton
Coventry City

Last edited by Stuart@Roma on Sun 13 Feb - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 22:17

Am I the only who hasn't got a clue whats going on? confused
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 22:19

Not sure what this Soccer Manager is about either! cheers

Thought I'd get that in before some other funny guy does....
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 22:20

lol tom....go to soccermanager.com and register. then you'll know Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 22:36

I feel like I have a mistress....

I like it... bounce
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 22:44

'tis the reason people stopped playing PBM's Mad well, that and growing up.

but who cares....we can get thru 4 league games compared to one hemsoft one in this. everyone loves a mistress Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb - 23:01

Tom@Charlton wrote:
I feel like I have a mistress....

I like it... bounce

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 12:09

I am up for it although it would be nice to be able to bring in foreign players esp if you are at a small club - adds to the fun of being able to bring in unknown foreign youngsters?

Just some thoughts
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 14:24

you would be able to sign anyone ben, inc. foreign youngsters. what i can do tho is make it that we cant buy from the unmanaged clubs (the clubs in the league set up) but can buy from any of the external (foreign) clubs. this would ensure that teams in the league set-up remained strong. in another league that me and rob are in whats happened is everyone is managing big clubs but of course the smaller clubs arnt getting any better, if not they are getting worse lol. whatever the majority want tho we'll go with.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 14:32

Ok sounds good mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb - 23:53

I also don't know what the hell is going on???
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 18:10

ben, will, gaz, rich, rich. phil? or anyone else...if you guys still wanna do this then can still set this up as a private league for us on here while i've still got this gold member thing. was thinkin maybe makin it a hemsoft style league of like 10 or 12 teams or something with a mad 3 up 3 down scenario with play-offs etc to keep things interesting at all times, no mid-table obscurity for anyone to get cosy about lol. needs 3 or 4 of us to be playing atleast tho to make it worthwhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 18:54

I'm up for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 20:49

Yeah up for that mate!
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 8:49

Count me in.....
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 11:33

Same here!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 16:39

cool, sounds like positive vibes then.

I was thinking of doing an english/british setup with the best/big teams. by that i suppose i mean those that are either well supported or have a squad that is well rated in SM. what would everybody prefer - normal classic hemsoft promotion (3 up and 3 down with play-offs), or 4 up and 4 down, including play-offs in a somewhat even madder (but fun) league. or we could make it slightly tougher with 2 up and 2 down with play-offs. in order to make the game worthwhile and add some longevity to it i think we all start in Div 5 with one of those teams for the challenge of it. whoever reaches the top flight first then gets first choice on a bigger club when they get their. Brighton are mine Smile if someone has a special request for a Div 5 team - i.e Stockport (mark), Notts County (rich), Bournemouth (gaz?) then just say :p the ones i chose simply either have good crowds or atleast some decent-ish players in their squads, so any other team is a pretty big challenge....you takes your choice tho Smile

teams:

Div 1

Arsenal
Man U
Liverpool
Chelsea
Celtic
Man City
Rangers
Villa
Newcastle
Sunderland
Everton
Spurs

Div 2:

West Ham
Leeds Utd
Stoke
Wolves
West Brom
Derby County
Bolton
Blackburn
Fulham
Norwich
Birmingham
Wigan

Div 3:

Leicester
Cardiff City
Hull City
Nottingham Forest
Southampton
Sheffield Utd
Swansea City
Sheffield Weds
Ipswich
QPR
Reading
Middlesbrough

Div 4:

Burnley
Portsmouth
Coventry
Blackpool
Crystal Palace
Bristol City
Barnsley
Watford
Charlton
Doncaster
Millwall
Hearts

Div 5:

Brighton
Peterborough
Huddersfield
Bradford
Preston
Hibs
Aberdeen
Dundee Utd
MK Dons
Swindon Town
Motherwell
Kilmarnock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hemsoft soccer manager championship   hemsoft soccer manager championship Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 18:13

Poole Town???
Back to top Go down

hemsoft soccer manager championship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next