Go down 
+2
Tom@Charlton
Tom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Empty
PostSubject: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:01

Asked a question to paul about what monies we would get for feeder clubs.

response:

Feeder clubs will get the same sponsorship income as other clubs, just depends on who they are, but there will be no upfront payment for television rights next season for anybody.
These payments will now be made on a weekly basis only. So the windfall income at the start of the new season will be from any season ticket sales each club generates.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:06

Hmmmm not sure i like this, i was not gonna sell any season tickets so i get more pay on the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:07

personally im not too sure about that second statement.

'just depends on who they are'

does that mean Tom gets 1m cos hes been ruined pauls favourite brazilian side and old golden balls medley gets 10m???? Wink

seriously though.

who they are - in my book it should be what theyve achieved, but hey thats just me.

was going to ask for clarification on what different variations/ outcomes can be with regard to 'depends who they are'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:14

im guessing a steady weekly income over the season will allow us to flog season tickets at the start of the year and get a bit of a wodge at the start of the year.

might stop us all facing fiancial ruin come week 4 of the season, when weve over spent lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:16

i think tv payments on a weekly basis is better - it'll help everyone juggle their finances a lot better. 1m a week is better than 25m in one hit imo. not selling season tickets also helps aswell but i guess if you want instant cash then selling half your ground for season ticket holders is the way to go.

will - lmao!!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:18

Will@Fulham wrote:

might stop us all facing fiancial ruin come week 4 of the season

thats exactly the reason why weekly tv revenue is better. and not selling season tickets. a steady stream of income may also mean you dont have to play so many friendlies to earn a bit more cash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:20

lol, couldnt resist jocolor

agree stu, think itll keep things more interesting all season instead of getting the inevitable midseason lull when were all collectively looking for a pot to pee in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:40

1m wont cover my wage bill each week, the only thing if anyone comes on the market over th close season no one will have the cash,Also some might be relying on this cash, Im not to bothered now ive had a think about it i quite like it.

Depending on who they could widen a gap i think,it should be equal for all feeder clubs
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:48

gaz you're such a fucking anti-everything.

ive no problem with feeder clubs getting the same revenues tbh. the only thing thats important is that the feeder clubs are competitive. i think most people have found it a bit of a struggle this season when revenues were cut. also, i agree with what jamie said somewhere earlier that at the opposite end of the scale why should inter, roma in italy get 25m and ancona and cremonese get fuck all. its hardly grounds for fair competition. so, i for one am quite pleased at the steps paul has made to allow feeder clubs to get tv and sponsor revenues. i'm sure iain and matt in spain would prefer that atletico madrid, real betis and sevilla can compete and make things interesting rather than them struggling. i certainly look forward to ancona and cremonese being able to keep pace with inter and roma in italy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:51

To keep pace with Inter yes but Roma now i know your taking the piss lol
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 20:58

the single most unfortunate thing with the internet is the inability to read sarcasm! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 21:09

persoanlly i think there should be a differnce in revenues.

they are feeder clubs after all and not just second clubs

feeder clubs should really have to evolve by buying and selling well.

developing talent and moving it on to grow the club.

my feeder started with as much crud as anybody elses and in under two seasons iv got a side and squad which is pretty bloody decent imo, not blowing my trumpet as its not hard when u have a world pool of players to choose from , upgrade/develope and then sell on.

Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 21:20

Didn't you have sponsorship money for them though, before Paul changed the rules?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 21:38

Are you saying you should get more than others because you have a better squad?

I personally think that they should all be equal, the game needs to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 21:39

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Didn't you have sponsorship money for them though, before Paul changed the rules?

lol look out tom's got his spade out Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 21:45

Can't get any deeper Stu!

Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 21:47

Expect a press release from the corridors of Santos very soon regarding the management position.

The capitulation in the Copa Libertadores final seemed to be the final straw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 22:24

No I'm saying I think feeder clubs shouldn't get as much as our main parent clubs

I don't think feyanoord as my feeder club should be entitled as much sponsorship or tv or whatever it is as my main club

Nothing more

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Fri 19 Aug - 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 22:26

I like the idea of spreading the payments out through the season. I can still sell 65000 season tickets and pull in 20m from that and now I get my TV cash along with the 1m gate receipts for each home game (the other 30,000) to pay the wages.

All round a better and easier way to balance the books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 22:27

I think we all got sponsorship money some who have had more than one club have been privy to more than others.

If I have, then it's only the same amount as anyone else i just don't want to return back to the days where feeders become cash cows to their parent

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 22:52

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Are you saying you should get more than others because you have a better squad?

Erm totally confused .com , where exactly did I say that?

But answer to ur question , no, no I'm not

What a wally cyclops
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 23:32

What are you going on about?

Stop getting your knickers in a twist.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 23:37

Will@Fulham wrote:
personally im not too sure about that second statement.

'just depends on who they are'

does that mean Tom gets 1m cos hes been ruined pauls favourite brazilian side and old golden balls medley gets 10m???? Wink

seriously though.

who they are - in my book it should be what theyve achieved, but hey thats just me.

was going to ask for clarification on what different variations/ outcomes can be with regard to 'depends who they are'

Why have you changed what you originally talked about.

We are discussing whether different feeder clubs should get different amounts between themselves. Not the feeder clubs getting the same as the parent????

ie should Santos get the same sponsorship money as Feyenoord.
not should Feyenoord get the same as Fulham.

Calm yourself down. Knobhead. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 23:40

Don't want to get a situation where Santos get 10m sponsorship and another feeder, say Betis, only get 5m

They should all be the same.

Nothing to do with parent clubs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.   FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 23:41

That was a joke u plonker, re u and rich

Coarse all feeder clubs should get the same, maybe marginal extras for a bit of European success, its parent and feeder that I don't think should be the same

What a wally
Back to top Go down

FEEDER CLUB FEEDBACK thought id share.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next