Development academy thing

Go down 
+2
Tom@Charlton
Matt@Barcelona
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Development academy thing Empty
PostSubject: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 18:58

I think Paul may have mentioned how much one of these lite bad boys costs, but I now need to build one for at least one if not both of my clubs

Anyone know how much they are ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 19:16

Can ya not send the offending players on loan mate, save yaself some cash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 19:18

mine disappeared this turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 19:22

I think I might rich, although feyanoord have squad size problems themselves

How do u mean ja, what just gone ?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 20:20

i think it cost Iain 60m or something like that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 21:07

60m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U have to be kidding
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov - 21:08

For 10 players?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov - 13:13

i had one last week and its not there now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov - 13:14

hold on you have to pay for it? dont think i did
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov - 13:53

60m that's mental.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov - 22:51

i thought it cost the same as man city's real life losses? (200m)
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov - 18:32

As Ive simplified building processing and removed the need to repair buildings and replace it with repairing equipment Ive also changed the cost of buildings and made them much cheaper but increased the amount of equipment you need to make them run at 100% efficiency.

each academy costs a nominal amount to setup I think I set it at 1m, those that have paid more have had the overspend invested in equipment.

I know the change may be a bit confusing but it does streamline the processing and I am trying to achieve that atm to reduce the run times.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov - 19:07

Here's a question, to actually have the Youth Development Academy to store the players, how much equipment do you actually need?

If you have 0% equipment, can you actually still house the players in it?

If I sell all the equipment in my schoolboy academy, can I still have players in it?

Basically, what does the equipment give you?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov - 19:11

Also, has the buildings report been updated and still available?

Not sure if it was one of the ones to go, when you had a clear out of some reports?

On my feedback this week I had that a bamboo grand hotel will cost 5m. This is a lot more than before, but then from what you have said I assume that cost will include equipment?

If so, are all buildings built now including equipment? Not requiring a seperate dealing to equip them?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec - 14:25

Buildings are still built without equipment and the EQUIP dealing is still in use. Its just that ive made buildings cheaper to build but more expensive to equip. So you can have the building sooner ( similar to stadium building ) and equip as and when you can. The buildings effectiveness depends on the amount of equipment you
have invested in it.

So for instance, you could invest 25m in building equipment at the beginning of the season to help boost hurryup training and when players are trained sell off the equipment and invest it in the team. the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec - 14:33

So you can build the Schoolboy and Elite Youth academies for very cheap and house players, but there stats and morale etc will be crap until you equip them??

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Development academy thing   Development academy thing Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec - 22:16

You can build the academies and enrol your players to protect their morale and stop them complaining about not playing, that hasnt changed. Their skills will be trained pro-rata the buildings effectiveness, and that depends on how much equipment you invest.

Also Ive suspended the squad effectiveness for 3 weeks to give people time to absord and handle the changes.
Back to top Go down

Development academy thing
Page 1 of 1