selection problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb - 23:34

i might have 5 good strikers next week......

so i thought i'd ask you guys who you would pick if you had any of these.

obviously, i'd have asked AVB first before coming here but fucking hell, he can't even pick his nose at the moment

hulk
pazzini
remy
vucinic
falcao

i know....its a fucking rediclous thought.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb - 23:41

and obviously I realise i'm stirring the shit big style with Gaz...he'll fucking love that little comment when he reads it. lol. alreeeeet gaz?! good result tonight? hahaha
Back to top Go down

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb - 23:57

Falcao every day of the week! Hulk and Vucinic aren't out and out strikers are they? Play more from the channels irl?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 0:18

this aint real life mate. lol
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 0:23

Well to fit in 3 forwards, one of which I presume is a CF you could go for ISF? In terms of who to play could you not play vucini ( think that's the right spelling) behind Falcao and Hulk in a FAS and then rotate?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 7:50

Pazzini as your CF with Hulk playing off him as you'll stick to SLO probably. That leaves you Falcao to cover Pazzini and Remy covering Hulk. See you later Vucinic.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 7:50

And as for Gaz ...... Cavani and Lavezzi took the piss tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 8:11

Rob@Inter wrote:
And as for Gaz ...... Cavani and Lavezzi took the piss tonight.

The Napoli front free are insanely good. Should have prob been 4 or 5 given some of their chances. Whether they can keep it up for the second leg tho is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 8:36

The question is ... can Chelsea score 2 more than Napoli at the Bridge. Napoli will score an away goal as they're all about hitting on the break. So can Chelsea score 3 or 4 at home? Step up Mr Torres?
Back to top Go down

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 8:54

Stuart@Roma wrote:
and obviously I realise i'm stirring the shit big style with Gaz...he'll fucking love that little comment when he reads it. lol. alreeeeet gaz?! good result tonight? hahaha

Wanker Very Happy he's a worse manager than you....never thought i'd see the day lol
Back to top Go down

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 8:57

Rob@Inter wrote:
The question is ... can Chelsea score 2 more than Napoli at the Bridge. Napoli will score an away goal as they're all about hitting on the break. So can Chelsea score 3 or 4 at home? Step up Mr Torres?

The answer to this is........NO
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 10:15

[quote="Gaz@Chelsea"]
Rob@Inter wrote:

The answer to this is........NO

So .... not Torres. Drogba and Sturridge didn't kill it last night either ................
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 18:46

torres will join atletico madrid for 10m in the summer i think. chelsea just need to forget he existed and fuck him off back to spain.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 18:54

Part of a deal for Falcao?

Wouldn't be surprised....
Back to top Go down

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 19:07

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Well to fit in 3 forwards, one of which I presume is a CF you could go for ISF? In terms of who to play could you not play vucini ( think that's the right spelling) behind Falcao and Hulk in a FAS and then rotate?

So Ben, you're essentially picking the players, then the formation?..

Think this is probably the wrong way around mate..

If Revolving Door Foster employed this tactic, he'd be changing formation weekly!
Back to top Go down

selection problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: selection problems   selection problems Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 19:21

Even though you lost this week Pazzini did score so i would stick with him and you should be fine if you implement a few tweaks that Paul has hinted at.
Back to top Go down

selection problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: