Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Empty
PostSubject: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 20:09

I rested Ivanovic completely this turn and his stamina has come back awful that 2 turns he has'nt played, Is something wrong with the system????
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 20:12

I left Arteta out this turn as his stamina was low yet he's come back low again

Do I need to use the rest command to sort this?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 20:14

I always send them on a family holiday when they get awful stamina. Seems to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 20:15

i used the rest command this turn, Stiill came back awful.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 20:16

scratch
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 22:53

rest doesnt help gaz. if they miss training then they lose skills to pre-season reset levels. so i expect he lost a wedge of skills. sending him on a weekend break is the best thing to do or family holiday as matt says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 8:14

I'm sure Paul said before that if you rest them from all games that week that the stamina will come back superb, Thats what i did but it's still awful. He's missed two games already and will now miss a third which is quite a lot in a 22 game season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:02

I agree with Gaz, I'm sure Paul has said that in the past
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:25

ok but im sure Will had a similar problem last season though and put a player on rest for two or three weeks and left him out of even playing for the reserves and he ended up with losing a shitload of skills. i guess its best to wait for paul's advice.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:29

I was under the impression that the further you let the stamina drop, then the longer it takes to get back up just by leaving them out.

However, I do remember Paul explaining something about players regaining stamina, on a chance (luck) basis?

There has to be a short cut though, a few managers on here seem to swear by the holiday thing, so might be worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:33

stamina again ? I'll look at it again.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:54

there is a chance that resting wont return lost stamina, 15% so to get it both weeks on the trot is a bit unlucky, but it now also seems a bit unneccessary and unrealistic, so ive removed this feature and from now on if you rest a player and dont play he will return to 100% by the next turn.

Gaz, Ivanovic is now on 100%

Jamie Arteta is now on 100%

If we decide to go with the bigger pitch then I'll have to review stamina again anyway.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 11:18

Ive reviewed stamina anyways and increased the effect of recouperation from the normal training programme. so from on any RE period in your normal training programme will return 25% stamina instead of 15%, so two days complete RE should have players on superb stamina at the end of the week ready for next weeks games.

training is done after matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb - 11:41

Excellent, Thank you Paul
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!   F.A.O  PAUL    STAMINA!!! Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb - 15:47

Paul Hemmings wrote:
there is a chance that resting wont return lost stamina, 15% so to get it both weeks on the trot is a bit unlucky, but it now also seems a bit unneccessary and unrealistic, so ive removed this feature and from now on if you rest a player and dont play he will return to 100% by the next turn.

Gaz, Ivanovic is now on 100%

Jamie Arteta is now on 100%

If we decide to go with the bigger pitch then I'll have to review stamina again anyway.

Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down

F.A.O PAUL STAMINA!!!
Page 1 of 1