Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.

Go down 
+2
Phil@Watford
Ben@Plymouth
6 posters
AuthorMessage

As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Empty
PostSubject: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 12:24

Discuss the following.

Venue.

Options. - London, Nottingham, Kendall * (surely not Kendal)
Dates - Open.

Date. 1st Proposal - Nottingham Saturday 24th November.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 12:28

Lol I will delete my thread then.

Can't do the 24th am in Amsterdam on a stag do (not mine lol)

Could do the 3rd (either venue)

10th in London for an all day session (got something back home in the evening)

Possibly the 17th (although would be preferable if this is in London as its the N.London derby)
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 12:30

Kendall is in America, Kendal in is lake district.
And I wouldn't recommend a night out here to anyone.

Well 24th works with me, just depends on my counter part.
I enjoyed Nottingham, but what ever Is easiest.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 12:32

Phil can you paste this on the other thread as think we are using that one lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 12:34

17th I can't do, as the Mrs is taking me to the Spa for the weekend..... yes, you may all laugh now. clearly this makes me gay.

November 3rd I cant do. I think it should be an evening as well. Much as the notts and the kendall boys

Ok, what about 1st December. Close to pay-day for everyone (except the self-employed!), plenty of time to plan... It's F.A. Cup weekend so nobody will really care too much about missing the football if applicable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 12:34

17th I can't do, as the Mrs is taking me to the Spa for the weekend..... yes, you may all laugh now. clearly this makes me gay.

November 3rd I cant do. I think it should be an evening as well. Much as the notts and the kendall boys

Ok, what about 1st December. Close to pay-day for everyone (except the self-employed!), plenty of time to plan... It's F.A. Cup weekend so nobody will really care too much about missing the football if applicable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 16:14

any, all good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 17:23

Rob, Phil, Jamie, Jamie, Tom, Iain, Matt, Mark...??

anyone else ive forgotten?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 17:39

Rich@Leicester wrote:

Firstly .... grow a pair before your spa day. Secondly, 1st December works in Nottingham for me.
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 17:45

Would love to meet up with everyone and I like a beer or 2 but being from the darkest deepest east Kent nothing is that close, London is still an hour and half away by train and I would have to go with Matt just in case he got lost. A we both work shifts its hard enough meeting up once a week in the same town let alone in another city with other people. Saying that I am off on the 1st however im out in Canterbury for s birthday meal, so sorry I can't make it
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 17:52

What do you both do Iain, Matt certainly seems to do a lot of night shifts?

Are you the same?
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:01

No I'm slightly more commercial, I write my own schedule and can have any days off but do the months schedule 3 weeks before the 1st, I am a BM for McDonald's and my store is 24/7 so do all kinds of shifts,
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:17

Wow, tough shifts mate. At least you get to decide!!

Do you eat much McDs?
What does Matt do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:17

Guys don't worry,

just cos rich looks like the love child of Grant mitchell and yogi bear thats not a reason for u not to all meet up with us

It'll be a good laugh , trust me Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:19

Iain so jelous .

I'd eat my wages in Big Macs .

Deffinately would have created a McDonald's gargantuan burger by now too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:35

Hold the presses, just remembered the gf owes me some coin for flights so 1st december should be doable cheers
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:38

I do blocks of 4 earlies, 4 lates and 4 nights with days off in between! The border never shuts unfortunately!

Oh and it's true that iain has to keep me safe in big cities!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 19:07

Ata boy rich
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 7:35

Did we agree 1st December?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 7:49

1st Decmber still works for me. will and Rob are in. Assume Ben is ok despite his new noose of gold around his fiancé's finger,

Rich and Phil all good.

Well guys, I suggest if we can get the London boys, the Kendall boys and the notts boys together In Notts on Dec 1st, then it's on.

Can we just have a quick final round of yes's

Will - yes
rich Leicester - yes
Rich Brum - yes
Phil 'the walking hormone' - yes
Rob - hell yeah 'Stone Cold Steve Austin style'
Ben - ?
Jamie Watford - ?
Tom - ?
Jamie Schalke - ?
Iain - No
Matt - No
mark - ?

Last edited by Rich@Leicester on Sat 3 Nov - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 8:07

Can we change mine to a, "hell yeah", instead of just a yes please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.    As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.  Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 10:28

1st Decmber still works for me. will and Rob are in. Assume Ben is ok despite his new noose of gold around his fiancé's finger,

Rich and Phil all good.

Well guys, I suggest if we can get the London boys, the Kendall boys and the notts boys together In Notts on Dec 1st, then it's on.

Can we just have a quick final round of yes's

Will - yes
rich Leicester - yes
Rich Brum - yes
Phil 'the walking hormone' - yes
Rob - hell yeah 'Stone Cold Steve Austin style'
Ben - ?
Jamie Watford - ?
Tom - ?
Jamie Schalke - ?
Iain - No
Matt - No
mark - ?
Back to top Go down

As requested - Adding Beer to the Mix Volume 3.
Page 1 of 1