Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Empty
PostSubject: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 10:12

Guys I've been trying to get this confirmed for ages, is this happening or not.

Me - Yes
Rob - Yes
Will - Yes

Phil - Yes
Rich - Yes

Ben - Yes
Gaz - ?

Jamie Watford - ?
Jamie Schalke - No
Tom - ?
Mark - ?

Iain - No
Matt - No

Last edited by Rich@Leicester on Tue 6 Nov - 12:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 10:37

Would love to but it's both my girls birthdays and my works do so I'll have no money.
Sorry guys it's a no.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 10:47

I'm in. MIght get the train back late evening, depending on whether something is going ahead on the Sunday morning but either way I will be there. I would like to hope though that if I am here for the entire evening that we can make a quick stop at Ocean? Or at least the burger van by Ocean??

Have we any thoughts over what this day might consist of - presume some early afternoon football?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 10:56

Depends what time everyone is going to arrive?.

Notts are away at Rotherham, and I'm being talked into going, as it's on my doorstep...

If the london lot/kendal lot are getting into Notts for the afternoon, then I wont go to the game... it's the FA Cup... I aint that bothered

Rob/Ben?, what's your intentions?

Phil/Rich?... feedback please?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 11:24

Would prefer an afternoon thing......
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 11:55

Well looked at the calendar worked it out, its my weekend off anyway. So im all good to go, i think Rich has previously said he was beating his women for some spending money.

so i think that's another 2 yes's from the Kendal boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:05

Right, so that's a goer then!.

Get them hotel rooms booked boys!.

Minimum attendees are

Will, Rich, Phil, Rich, Ben & Rob.

That's enough.

I propose meeting in the worlds greatest bar, Southbank Bar on Trent Bridge around 2pm?. Alternatively we could meet in Hooters... which would be fun for those who've never been...

Just book the hotels, tell us when you're arriving and the Nottingham contingent... which, now I've moved to Sheffield, is just Will... (and Jamie and Tom if they ever surface)....will sort out meeting place.

I have Phil's, Rob's and Ben's mobile numbers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:11

Well done Phillip .

Make sure rich gets on it .

Will be a good night looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:23

[quote="Rich@Leicester"]

I propose meeting in the worlds greatest bar, Southbank Bar on Trent Bridge around 2pm?. Alternatively we could meet in Hooters... which would be fun for those who've never been...

/quote]

Will more than likely be up earlier if people are about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:32

some specifics then please Ben?, are you and Rob coming up together?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:37

Rich@Leicester wrote:
some specifics then please Ben?, are you and Rob coming up together?

Will depend, I expect, on whether or not I have to be back home for something on the Sunday.

If I have to get back will get train up and back and will be arriving sometime between 12:30 and 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:44

then I'm sure someone will be around! I can be...

Rob?, Phil?, Rich? - your plans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:48

justin will drive so depends on him I guess. And his beliebers.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:51

Rich@Leicester wrote:
then I'm sure someone will be around! I can be...

Perfect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 12:55

Which travelodge is best for our needs, central or riverside?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 13:06

Either is fine mate. Central will mean no cab home at the end of the night, but I dont know if they charge for parking whereas Riverside is free parking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 13:07

Riverside it is then, Carvery for breakfast the next morning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 13:36

Booked and paid for!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 13:42

Ben - I'll drive if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 14:44

Rob@Inter wrote:
Ben - I'll drive if you want.

May be a plan Rob depending on whether am staying till Sunday. Let me sort out my plans and see what is happening...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov - 17:33

Ok. So as a bare minimum we have

Me, Will, Rich, Phil, Rob & Ben.

Dan, formerly of Sunderland and Matt formerly of Hull will probably also join us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 12:54

Only a week away boys, looking forward to it! What times everybody meeting etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 13:36

I understand Ben is hitting Notts about 1pm... so Willy and I are out from then.

Dissapointed at the silence from Watfrod!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 13:37

Think Phil and myself will be there around 1ish as well. Traffic dependent etc.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one   Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov - 16:17

SO what's the plan. Ben are you coming back to London on Saturday night?
Back to top Go down

Night out Nottingham Dec 1st - Yes's and No's please from every one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next