Tom@Charlton
Rob@Barcelona
Ben@Plymouth
Paul Hemmings
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:04

mine are all playing though ???
my reserves and youths havent changed for weeks, literally start of the season and iv always been 100% squad effectiveness
- i promoted two youths to the ressys this week to take the places of the two reserves that stepped in for Walker and Mr reliable with class but thats it.
now my sheet is reading i have 6 not playing ????
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:07

Will@Fulham wrote:
got my turn paul,

one thing, for some reason mate iv got 6 players at fulham not playing ?
'Squad Effectiveness=98% maxsquad=25 currentsquad=20 notplaying=6 clubfinances=good'
i havent had one player not playing for about 2 seasons at fulham, never mind 6, one of the reasons i only keep a first team sqaud of 21, currently 20 with warnock being sold
i havent changed anything within my squad for god knows how long other than to accomadte for two inuries i picked up last week.
i have 4 players out injured this week, the two that were injured last week have now come back, they wernt included in anything as i assume being injured they couldnt but would be counted as ineligable to play and therefore not harming my sqaud effectiveness.
could u have a look mate, no idea why it is - sounds like the cpu has counted my injuries as players that should have played
cheers

according to my screen you have 2 zaba and walker - its just a warning to let you now, by playing them that will come down to 0

the report is showing 6 in error ( + inj ) yes it should be 2 apologies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:17

cool, thats ok then. thought id missed something lol.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:27

I had four not playing this week, 3 injured and 1 suspended. My team effectiveness is now 96%. These were the only players that didn't play out of my entire sqaud (youth and schoolboy included).
Assume the 96% must include these 4 players, but like Will, I thought when they were unavailable they didn't affect squad efectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:38

Tom@Charlton wrote:
I had four not playing this week, 3 injured and 1 suspended. My team effectiveness is now 96%. These were the only players that didn't play out of my entire sqaud (youth and schoolboy included).
Assume the 96% must include these 4 players, but like Will, I thought when they were unavailable they didn't affect squad efectiveness.

Had a couple not playing due to injury but 100% effectiveness so am not sure it is this?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:40

Tom@Charlton wrote:

likewise Tom you now have 4 players that didnt play last week ( they were unavailable ) but are now so again it is just a warning to you that they are now available. squad eff for a match is calculated before each match not as seen on the playing staff sheet. same with player skills, you can effect these numbers before the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:41

Nasri injured in training...great. Now I have to p to Spurs away with Esteban Granero at TM...

Or could play The boy Zaha...conundrums..
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:43

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:

Had a couple not playing due to injury but 100% effectiveness so am not sure it is this?

ben you have 0 players not playing 5 out inj with everyone else playing so squad eff = 100% if you dont do anything b4 next weeks game. if you dont play podolski anywhere then squadeff for the game will be 99%. for instance.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:45

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Nasri injured in training...great. Now I have to p to Spurs away with Esteban Granero at TM...

your training centre is only 4% effective and TG injuries reduce as eff increases
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:49

Thanks for explaining that Paul, perhaps we were all being a bit thick!!
Like the round ups of the leagues you do, as I have no idea who is doing what in each league. Interesting to see how everyone is doing, including with those guys who don't come onto the forum. Nice to put a league position to European opponents like Berlin etc.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:50

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

your training centre is only 4% effective and TG injuries reduce as eff increases
Does the training pitch do this too Paul?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:53

Also, is it worth getting the training pitch if you already have a training centre at 100%?
Will it work alongside the Centre (benefits + training centre benefits), or will its effect just be ovrshadowed by the Centre?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 12:54

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

Does the training pitch do this too Paul?

training pitch only aids learning of the 9 basic skills, TG injs can only be offset by Training centre.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 13:00

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Also, is it worth getting the training pitch if you already have a training centre at 100%?
Will it work alongside the Centre (benefits + training centre benefits), or will its effect just be ovrshadowed by the Centre?

having a training pitch gives your players the oppurtunity to gain 1 extra basic skill each week .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 13:02

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

Yeah I'm aware of this Paul, it's half the reason behind the sale of Jelavic. I needed raise funds to see my horrendous wage bill through the rest of the season, and also to equip and build various different buildings. As I'm still on 250k pw TV money, I have to wheel and deal to make money to survive

There'll be some equipment going in this week, suspect at that price, it may well take all season and into next to get it paid for... But it's a start. At least it's only one game
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 13:15

Paul, what does a Research Centre do?
Is it a case of buy one and find out? Intrigued as for its cost it has to be pretty special.
Has anyone in the game got one?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 13:33

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

Yeah I'm aware of this Paul, it's half the reason behind the sale of Jelavic. I needed raise funds to see my horrendous wage bill through the rest of the season, and also to equip and build various different buildings. As I'm still on 250k pw TV money, I have to wheel and deal to make money to survive

There'll be some equipment going in this week, suspect at that price, it may well take all season and into next to get it paid for... But it's a start. At least it's only one game

yeah things are much tougher outside the big TV deals, Banstead usually get a TG inj each week too but they do only last 1 week, lost Will Buckley this week, my best player atm.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 13:42

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul, what does a Research Centre do?
Is it a case of buy one and find out? Intrigued as for its cost it has to be pretty special.
Has anyone in the game got one?

nobody has a research centre cos they dont do anything atm, once I get them working and integrated into the system and I will tell you all about them.

It will be along the lines of something City are trying in RL atm, boosting player perfs by using advanced medical physical and dietary regimes. but its not all ironed out yet.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 13:58

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 15:15

All the turns are now posted.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 16:09

Paul,

One thing I did want to ask is what changes you have made to the way FAS works as its no longer AM straight to TM but a number of other things inbetween?

Not looking for the 'golden egg' so to speak just an insight as you have previously done on tactics?

Also are there any teams playing BAR who might be able to order a teamsheet to see how this works?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 16:27

Have you read the match report mate?
Pretty dire game by the looks of it, 2 chances each!!

Seems Shawcross and Hudds did what I'd hoped and put themselves about a bit.

I put a lot of crosses in but didn't do anything with them.

A very tight game.

Think the ball is definitely getting shared around a lot more in FAS, the increased effectiveness of DYs and STs make the all round distribution a lot better.
This works in your favour too as FAS becomes harder to stop, not so reliant on that channel from AM to TM, which can be flooded by the opposition sometimes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 16:32

Quite agree with all that Tom
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 16:40

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Have you read the match report mate?
Pretty dire game by the looks of it, 2 chances each!!

Seems Shawcross and Hudds did what I'd hoped and put themselves about a bit.

I put a lot of crosses in but didn't do anything with them.

A very tight game.

Think the ball is definitely getting shared around a lot more in FAS, the increased effectiveness of DYs and STs make the all round distribution a lot better.
This works in your favour too as FAS becomes harder to stop, not so reliant on that channel from AM to TM, which can be flooded by the opposition sometimes.

Yeah flicked through it, a dire game for sure. I don't think Rooney touched the ball for the first 30 mins or so so Huddlestone and Shawcross defo did their job, did you have Rooney MM at all?

Agree with this entirely just trying to work out what the pattern of play is. I think its AM to DY who then looks for the TM who then will either shoot or pass depending on the options. Only thing I have noticed is that the TM often looks for the DY's again rather than the ST's who will always have one CB on them (anyone else noticed this?), if so how can you get the ST's in the game more - BIG?

I think its become both more interesting and more difficult with the innovation which is a testament to Paul!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 20:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

lost Will Buckley this week, my best player atm.

I'm a little embarassed Paul Embarassed lol

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Thu 14 Feb - 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 9 processing   Season 23 Week 9 processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 20:18

No email received at the moment, but we've been here before lol
Back to top Go down

Season 23 Week 9 processing
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next