Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 25 Week 19 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 19 processing...   Season 25 Week 19 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun - 17:38

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul, looks like I'm on my own here, but this change is gonna cause me massive headaches with my squads I've just managed to build.  I was under the impression that cup games would keep players happy as they have done all this season?  Seemed to work fine?

Is this a deliberate change?  Any particular reason why?

I'll look into it before next week, just ignore it for now. Cup games should have the same priority as league games as has been the case for a long time now. I must have changed something accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 19 processing...   Season 25 Week 19 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun - 20:06

Thanks Paul, appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 19 processing...   Season 25 Week 19 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 16:06

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul, looks like I'm on my own here, but this change is gonna cause me massive headaches with my squads I've just managed to build.  I was under the impression that cup games would keep players happy as they have done all this season?  Seemed to work fine?

Is this a deliberate change?  Any particular reason why?

I'll look into it before next week, just ignore it for now. Cup games should have the same priority as league games as has been the case for a long time now. I must have changed something accidentally.

Yes you can ignore these messages, they are legacy messages left over from a few years back that I accidentally re-activated this week whilst doing some code changes to the way the system records where a player has played that week. They are just messages though and dont affect anything, sort of a warning message. I've de-activated them again so we should be okay now, apologies for causing concern with some of your carefully laid plans  jocolor.
Back to top Go down

Season 25 Week 19 processing...
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9