Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 12:38

Transfers all done, moving onto the training and finances now...

No big private deals this week as everybody looks to bed in their new players, very wisely...
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 12:43

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Transfers all done, moving onto the training and finances now...

No big private deals this week as everybody looks to bed in their new players, very wisely...
Any European results Paul?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 13:04

Geoff@ManCity wrote:
Survived the first half so that's good.

Btw any chance that Cherry could go into europa cp ? I know it's late I just forgot to tick the box. Tah.

Europa Cup is closed i'm afraid but I've sent you info on the new undertest European Cup competition that will be coming into open use next season, its under test this year and you can help me test it out with Cherry.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 16:07

Unless I missed a goal for Barcelona im afraid 0-0's not good enough.  My fault though with selling /loaning experienced players in xabi, yaya and villa.  Great win for Flamengo this week!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 17:03

Matt@Barcelona wrote:
Unless I missed a goal for Barcelona im afraid 0-0's not good enough.  My fault though with selling /loaning experienced players in xabi, yaya and villa.  Great win for Flamengo this week!

Yeah, still can't beat that side of yours, way too good for Brazil, well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 17:17

okay processing all finished now, tea time then I will try to find time to send out the email turns, if not tonite then in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 17:30

Paul Hemmings wrote:
okay processing all finished now, tea time then I will try to find time to send out the email turns, if not tonite then in the morning.
There a lot of guys desperate to see European results.   I feel the tension!!!!

Thanks Paul.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 10:52

Email turns all sent out...

Man United or Lazio may have a new manager by next week. Gavin Christie is looking them over now and considering joining up.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct - 11:18

Thanks Paul. A really exciting start to the new season.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 12:19

Good week overall, two good wins for Charlton and an important win for Nantes in the league.  Disappointing resultin Europe for the French side, but not sure what happen with regards Juventus team selection.  Have PM'd you Paul.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct - 9:22

It seems I messed up last week in my rush to get everything done in time by not running the program that checks the integrity of the cup teams and as a result some injured players were allowed to take to the field and some influenced the result of games dramatically. I am currently checking through the european matches to ascertain who was effected and then I will rerun the games and post up the amended results. But I have to do this all manually so it'll take awhile.

update: 

The affected games have been rerun and a new turn has been emailed to all the affected players. The new results are 

Champions Cup
Bayern 1 Valencia 3

Europa Cup
Soton 3 Rangers 0
Nantes 0 Juventus 1 
Blackburn 1 Cagliari 0
Paris 1 Fiorentina 1

Tables have been updated to reflect these results but scorers have not been amended, I will do this over the weekend when I have more time.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Thu 8 Oct - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct - 10:13

Paul,

Just curious, im sure its the cup game this week but i didnt get a cup order sheet, was that due to low credit ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct - 10:14

Phil@fulham wrote:
Paul,

Just curious, im sure its the cup game this week but i didnt get a cup order sheet, was that due to low credit ?

yes the system wont print the cup order sheets unless you have enough credit, feel free to send me a hand written cup teamsheet now that you have topped up.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 11:24

I found a serious problem with the AI pathing this week and the Offside game, which resulting in the oppositions GK go missing when the offisde trap was beaten. As a result I had to rerun the Champions Cup game between Inter and Schalke, the new scoreline was 0-0. 

Apologies for this it was one of those rare combination issues that don't come up very often which involved a deleted message throwing the AI onto the wrong path and marking the opposition GK as having come out for the ball and missed it, leaving an empty net for the forward to shoot into. This is now fixed. 

Match reports for the replayed games have been emailed.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 12:02

Paul Hemmings wrote:
I found a serious problem with the AI pathing this week and the Offside game, which resulting in the oppositions GK go missing when the offisde trap was beaten. As a result I had to rerun the Champions Cup game between Inter and Schalke, the new scoreline was 0-0. 

Apologies for this it was one of those rare combination issues that don't come up very often which involved a deleted message throwing the AI onto the wrong path and marking the opposition GK as having come out for the ball and missed it, leaving an empty net for the forward to shoot into. This is now fixed. 

Disaster ........
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct - 12:31

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Disaster ........
Joy...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 2 processing...   Season 26 Week 2 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct - 12:05

Must do better.
Back to top Go down

Season 26 Week 2 processing...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5