Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Week 13 - Hopes and Fears

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Empty
PostSubject: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 16:46

Week 13 is soon upon us,what are your hopes and fears for this turn?

At Chelsea apart from Massimo Donati arriving there is not a lot going on due to the near impossibilty in trying to sign players cos of protected clubs or extortionate prices and that people are unwilling to offload to fellow clubs for fear of improving there rivals, Ive got Everton in the league and will settle for anything other than defeat and i have Coventry in the cup which i should win really but who knows with the magic of the cup

Big player leaving at Cremonese with Bojan moving to pastures new also leaving are Christian Ledesma and a young goalkeeper,no arrivals expected! I have Calgari in the league which i would hope for a win cos they are unmanaged and shit really but you never know in italy, In the cup i have Juventus and i think ive got more chance of sprouting a fanny than gettin a win

all in all a pretty boring turn as far as Chelsea are concerned but a bit of money coming in for Cremonese to spend,Whats going on in your clubs??

holla at me girlfriends(in a whingy american voice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 20:55

Big Big week for my city side. I have Liverpool in the league which in all honesty i would expect to win.
Tim Cahill going straight into the side and will be looking out for how well he settles into my team. He could prove to be a massive signing for me come the end of the season.

This week is probably my most important in terms of players coming in. I have 2 LB's, a PM and a youth striker coming in to strengthen my squad even further.

This will probably be the last week of major transfers for me unless a world class striker becomes available. After this turn it is simply a case of settling the squad down and making a final push to try and challenge Dan for the title.
In all honesty i have written my chances off this year and am focussing on settling everything down to win it next year........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 22:02

Nothing else matters for me except Lazio's cup game, it will be my last ever game in charge for a Rome derby. I don't really care too much if I win I just want it to be a good attacking game.

In the League Lazio will probably suffer the now weekly humiliation, and Bohemians have a good chance of a win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 22:07

Watch out Ross cos Massimo Donati is gonna be tearing it up in the league from now on.......reserve league that is Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 19:16

the small matter of a final hurrah with Martin in the Coppa Italia. He's only beaten me once since his inaugral title winning campaign ( a victory at mine which secured the championship if i remember ) about 4 seasons back.

So...another win should be on the cards against a now descimated, decrepid, destroyed, deviated and delapidated Lazio outfit. The reserves are out for this again as stamina levels are protected for first team players in the league, not to mention the level 9 agression expected to be on the receiving end of my players...at least this way injuries to important players are spared.

tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 20:07

So for you it has become a grudge match Stuart.

And I seem to remember with absolute clarity that 3 seasons back Lazio SHAT all over Roma in that 4 - 1 debacale that was your home game, and that during the season following, when I had to take time out and Matt was caretaking the double was done over you, also Lazio beat Roma last season to help you limp to relegation. But all the other games between Lazio and Roma were drawn (where are the Roma wins?).

You sound like a little man trying to be ceasar,

Dont worry Stuart Little, soon you will be Emporer of Rome.

Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 20:17

yes it was 4-1, my memory isnt quit as vivd as yours or my own imagination of my successes! It should be a grudge match shouldnt it, though not quite in the same vein as previous encounters. Still, my team selection suggests i take the cup about as seriously as Arsene Wenger does the Carling Cup.

Some might say its just Lazio I can't take seriously anymore Twisted Evil

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 20:22

Nobody takes Lazio seiously anymore.

Beware the cornered animal!

It may just die in the corner and stink your house out until you clean that corner.

Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Lol

I just want a good game!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 20:30

without trying to sound like Mourinho:

GK: GIANLUIGI BUFFOON (Cptn)
LB: MICHEL BASTOS
CB: NICOLAS OTAMENDI
C2: CESARE BOVO
RB: FRANCESCO PISANO
AM: CARLOS ZAMBRANO
DL: CLAUDIO MARCHISIO
DR: ALBIN EKDAL
LW: PASQUALE FOGGIA
RW: SIMONE PEPE
CF: FABIO QUAGLIARELLA

It should be attacking and open Martin, anyone's game really so it should be interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 21:18

I relied upon pick & mix, a bit like Woolworths who went bust Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_biggrin Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_biggrin Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 - Hopes and Fears   Week 13 - Hopes and Fears Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 21:28

fight!!! fight!! fight!!! if only there was a real yid manager in the game i would be having a full scale riot lol
Back to top Go down

Week 13 - Hopes and Fears
Page 1 of 1