Tom@Charlton
Matt@Barcelona
Rob@Barcelona
Tom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Week 13 Results - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Results   Week 13 Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar - 18:46

Im hoping we may have had a little bit of a breakthrough with that. Week 13 Results - Page 5 Icon_smile

i made that very request Martin and Paul response was very positive.

Have discussed with Stu and as soon as my mess of a turn is sorted(still waiting for RM to deliver last weeks to him), then i will be all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Results   Week 13 Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar - 14:47

Officially tears,

no turn today, absolutely fucked off,

Paul still hasnt recieved original special delivery from last week due to be with him 6/03 - guarenteed allegedly

what makes me laugh (if i can) is that im supposed to sell this service for a living.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Results   Week 13 Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar - 15:36

at work will whenever someone balls' upand is responsible for a cock up (or human error to give it the correct term) we give them a sarcastic two thumbs up.....my thoughts on the royal mail in this instance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Results   Week 13 Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar - 14:08

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay!!!

thursdays postman has been and gone.

woe betide the mother fucker that turns up tommorrow empty handed hes gonna get a tin of make beans thrown at him if he doesnt have that white A4 envelope!

all too late now, but thats not the point

totterly and utterly pissed off............and maybe a little dis-heartend too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Results   Week 13 Results - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar - 15:06

i admire your optimism that you still think it is coming,i would've gave up by now
Back to top Go down

Week 13 Results
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5