Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 15:16

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Spain

Barcelona 52 +54
Real Madrid 46 +34
Zaragoza 34 +17
Real Betis 33 +15
Atletico 33 +13
Valencia 32 +11 Champions

Games at home to Atletico Madrid and away at Real Madrid will decide whether or not Barcelona lift the trophy at the end of Rob's first season in charge...

If I can win the other 2 games and draw one of these that’ll do it. 7 more points!! But taking it one game at a time.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 16:04

Training and Finances now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 19:15

Printing in the morning and then I'll send out the email turns in the afternoon...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 10:28

Brilliant week for my teams this week, hitting form at just the right time it seems.....

Nantes need  just one more win and although we still have to play 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the table, all the remaining 4 fixtures are at home, so if we don't win it from here I think the fans will be calling for my head....hopefully get it wrapped up sooner rather than later so we can concentrate on the massive Europa final against the might of Real.

Fluminense have managed to get themselves into a very good position ahead of two very strong teams in Santos and Botafogo.  2 home fixtures and 2 away remain, against 3 of the bottom 4, to get 5 points. Again, to throw it away from here would be astonishing.  Also a mouthwatering Copa final to look forward to, where Santos will surely look to exact some revenge for possibly having to hand their league title over.  Although, Flu will also want revenge for losing to Santos in a similar final last year.  To lose to an odd goal in eleven was hard to take from last years double winners.  Flu fans remain hopeful of a successful season in Brazil to follow on from last years domestic cup win.

Last edited by Tom@Charlton on Thu 2 May - 10:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 10:37

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

Watford 39 +25
Charlton 38 +12
Man City 32 +16
Aston Villa 26 +6

Charlton's great run of form continues as they move closer to the leaders who must travel to Plymouth next week looking for all three points against Ben's struggling Champions who will be hoping to stop that run in it's tracks and regain some sort of form before the Champions Cup Final...

Well it would appear that the title will end up at The Valley this season, 2 goals in 5 mins all but condemns Watford. Away to City and Plymouth still to come. Highly doubt will come away with more then 3 points and Tom is on Hot form. Congrats. 

Poor results from then manager this week.

So the mind games begin...… Wink

Honestly can't call the outcome of the Premier League, always such a tight affair and still plenty to play for.  Normally goes to the last day!  Charlton fans still have nightmares over the 92nd minute Clyne goal to snatch their first title away in week 22 a few seasons ago.  Nothing is to be taken for granted until that final whistle goes, we have learnt the hard way.

Fixtures remaining :

Charlton

Palace (A)
Liverpool (H)
Fulham (A)
Newcastle (A)

Watford

Plymouth (A)
Newcastle (H)
Man City (A)
Fulham (H)

City (Can never rule them out)

Villa (H)
Plymouth (A)
Watford (H)
Palace (H)

Too close to call in my opinion, City arguably have the easiest run-in but also have a lot of ground to make up. Watford have the toughest run-in but also do have the lead and the points on the board.  Am sure there will be a lot of twists and turns yet....
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 13:41

Well, I may have lost to Plymouth in the CL semi, but Schalke have a rare chance to go through the season with nothing but wins in the League. No less than 8 of the 18 games so far have been won with the odd goal, with 3 of the 4 remaining games at home.

Of course, the mere fact that this is now on my radar will inevitably lead to a shock defeat/draw somewhere down the line!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 17:34

Email turns all sent out, thanks for another great week...
Back to top Go down
Geoff@ManCity
League One 88/88
League One 88/88
Geoff@ManCity

PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 18 processing...   Season 29 Week 18 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 10:58

Still lots to play for but I messed up already earlier, good luck to everybody.

another great season enters the crucial phase.
Back to top Go down

Season 29 Week 18 processing...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: