Tom@Charlton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Here come the Geordies…. Empty
PostSubject: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 18:22

Uh oh, another super power! 

Might take a few years but they are going to be some threat, ten times the wealth of City’s owners!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 9:48

Will they be allowed to spend it though with the Fair Play rules ? somehow I think they will find away, be good to see Newcastle near the top where they belong...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 13:06

another team to bump Spurs down the pecking order..... you cannot complain about that  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct - 0:40

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will they be allowed to spend it though with the Fair Play rules ? somehow I think they will find away, be good to see Newcastle near the top where they belong...

it's all a bit depressing really. more mega-money into the game, making it more difficult for the also-rans.
fair-play rules are a joke.
i'm really enjoying watching 'the big match revisted' on itv4 (i think), different times...
when footballers played football. 
honestly, if you paid todays footballers a fraction of their wage, they'd still play football! probably because they cant do anything else. 
too much money in the game...

not to mention the 'sports washing' element of a saudi takeover! (i AM an amnesty activist - so i'm not jumping on a bandwagon here)...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct - 9:28

Everyone is welcome to come with me and watch Barnet v Borehamwood today!!! I can promise zero mega money stars.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct - 13:41

Andy@Schalke wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

it's all a bit depressing really. more mega-money into the game, making it more difficult for the also-rans.
fair-play rules are a joke.
i'm really enjoying watching 'the big match revisted' on itv4 (i think), different times...
when footballers played football. 
honestly, if you paid todays footballers a fraction of their wage, they'd still play football! probably because they cant do anything else. 
too much money in the game...

not to mention the 'sports washing' element of a saudi takeover! (i AM an amnesty activist - so i'm not jumping on a bandwagon here)...

blimey, bit of a rant in the cold light of day! what a whinger!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct - 23:45

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Everyone is welcome to come with me and watch Barnet v Borehamwood today!!! I can promise zero mega money stars.
If only had seen this earlier! Though not sure the misses would have been happy with me cancelling first night out together since Seb was born… who won!?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct - 8:14

Borehamwood won 1-0. Was very much a local derby feel. Plus it was an FA Cup game (4th qualifying round) so added knock out drama. £15 though.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct - 9:30

Sounds a pretty tense game then! What’s the standard like at that level?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct - 9:33

Not special.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct - 15:22

I went to Poole Town v Hendon £12, won 2-1 , 446 attendance
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Here come the Geordies….   Here come the Geordies…. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct - 12:55

Rob@Barcelona wrote:

Upped my game this week. Going to Chelsea v Norwich on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

Here come the Geordies….
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Football Chat-
Jump to: