Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 Season 32 Week 10 processing...

Go down 
+5
Ben@Plymouth
Andy@Schalke
Rob@Barcelona
Phil@Watford
Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master



Posts : 33848
Join date : 2009-12-02

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:38 am

Bate 1 Dnepr 1 Berezkin header on 80 minutes.
Schalke 3 Dortmund 1 Kimmich header.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 4663
Reputation : 1791
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:38 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Into the last ten minutes...

God I hate this bit, invariably I concede somewhere.....
Back to top Go down
Dave@Villa
International 94/94
International 94/94
Dave@Villa


Posts : 459
Reputation : 295
Join date : 2015-12-19
Age : 66
Location : Chopwell, Nr Consett

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:39 am

Phil@Watford wrote:
Watford used all there goals up in Europe..... oh dear. C'mon! Surely someone can take charge of the game. Grealidh.... KDB.... Barnes....
Villa hanging on!!!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2572
Reputation : 988
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:39 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Into the last ten minutes...
Huge 10 for Plymouth - Gundogan, Suarez, Depay, Silva - come on!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:39 am

Nantes 5 Toulouse 0 Oscar header on 83 minutes.
Barcelona 5 Santander 0 Gnabry.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:41 am

Botafogo 1 Sao Paulo 0 Hulk on 84 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:42 am

Man City 1 Chelsea 2 Ziyech on 86 minutes, could be a huge goal come end of season.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:43 am

Botafogo 2 Sao Paulo 0 Grimaldo on 88 minutes.
Betis 2 Atletico 5 Arias header.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:44 am

Man City 1 Chelsea 3 Mount on 89 minutes. Late drama at Maine Road.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 761
Reputation : 500
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:45 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Man City 1 Chelsea 3 Mount on 89 minutes. Late drama at Maine Road.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:46 am

Watford 1 Villa 0 Wan-Bissaka header on 90 minutes.
Lazio 3 Atalanta 4 Tassi.
Schalke 4 Dortmund 1 Rodri.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:47 am

The ref blows his whistle for full time and we'll be back shortly with the roundup...
Back to top Go down
Dave@Villa
International 94/94
International 94/94
Dave@Villa


Posts : 459
Reputation : 295
Join date : 2015-12-19
Age : 66
Location : Chopwell, Nr Consett

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:47 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Watford 1 Villa 0 Wan-Bissaka header on 90 minutes.
Lazio 3 Atalanta 4 Tassi.
Schalke 4 Dortmund 1 Rodri.
Arghhh Disaster for Villa and Lazio.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 761
Reputation : 500
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:49 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Man City 1 Chelsea 3 Mount on 89 minutes. Late drama at Maine Road.
My work colleague is pissing himself laughing, as when i saw Mount had scored i set off on run round the stores celebrating.....its only a game  lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford


Posts : 1763
Reputation : 781
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 32
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:52 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Into the last ten minutes...
A season defining 10 minutes!! 

Botafogo and Watford snatch victory late on  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2572
Reputation : 988
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:53 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
The ref blows his whistle for full time and we'll be back shortly with the roundup...
Thanks Paul!

Overall pleased with the week. Plymouth despite the draw now go 4 unbeaten and something to build on. The rest of the teams keep on firing.

The loss of both De Roon and Phillips I sense had a major effect this week - Van De Beek at AM and Kouyate at BW – just don't offer the same stability. Ricardo Pereira in at RB should finally solve that issue.

A potential switch to TOT is being considered, making the most of the Dutch contingent and bringing back in Odegaard and potentially Emile Smith Rowe into contention. Also offers more options off the bench! 

Squad is finally settled though which is a real positive!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 761
Reputation : 500
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 11:59 am

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
The ref blows his whistle for full time and we'll be back shortly with the roundup...
Thanks Paul!

Overall pleased with the week. Plymouth despite the draw now go 4 unbeaten and something to build on. The rest of the teams keep on firing.

The loss of both De Roon and Phillips I sense had a major effect this week - Van De Beek at AM and Kouyate at BW – just don't offer the same stability. Ricardo Pereira in at RB should finally solve that issue.

A potential switch to TOT is being considered, making the most of the Dutch contingent and bringing back in Odegaard and potentially Emile Smith Rowe into contention. Also offers more options off the bench! 

Squad is finally settled though which is a real positive!
The tinker man  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rich@RealMadrid
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
Rich@RealMadrid


Posts : 66
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2018-02-26

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 12:22 pm

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Hohxzf10
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1007
Reputation : 472
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 12:31 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Watford 1 Villa 0 Wan-Bissaka header on 90 minutes.
Lazio 3 Atalanta 4 Tassi.
Schalke 4 Dortmund 1 Rodri.

well, scored 2 goals while parking the bus! how does that work?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 1:50 pm

No roundup today as I have my elderly father in law to look after this afternoon, its his 88th birthday.

Transfers next when I get a moment...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 4663
Reputation : 1791
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
No roundup today as I have my elderly father in law to look after this afternoon, its his 88th birthday.

Transfers next when I get a moment...

cheers

Many happy returns!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 761
Reputation : 500
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 2:12 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
No roundup today as I have my elderly father in law to look after this afternoon, its his 88th birthday.

Transfers next when I get a moment...
Perfectly understandable, Happy Birthday to the fella  jocolor
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Marcus Thuram joins Barcelona for £50millions from Wolfsburg.
Denis Zakaria joins Real Madrid for £40millions from Grasshoppers.
Noa Lang leaves Rotterdam and joins Genk for £20millions.
Roony Bardghji joins Nantes from Copenhagen for £15millions.
Antonio Rudiger moves from Genk to Leverkusen for £10millions.
Harvey Vale moves from Leverkusen to Watford for £10millions.
Idrissa Gueye leaves Bordeaux and joins Watford also for £10millions.

plus plenty of other smaller deals all detailed on the TP special action report.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 33848
Reputation : 2277
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 2:22 pm

Coaching now...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 761
Reputation : 500
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 3:22 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Marcus Thuram joins Barcelona for £50millions from Wolfsburg.
Denis Zakaria joins Real Madrid for £40millions from Grasshoppers.
Noa Lang leaves Rotterdam and joins Genk for £20millions.
Roony Bardghji joins Nantes from Copenhagen for £15millions.
Antonio Rudiger moves from Genk to Leverkusen for £10millions.
Harvey Vale moves from Leverkusen to Watford for £10millions.
Idrissa Gueye leaves Bordeaux and joins Watford also for £10millions.

plus plenty of other smaller deals all detailed on the TP special action report.
I Thought Noa Lang was not for sale , not too bothered as i didn't know who he was until last week  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2572
Reputation : 988
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 37

Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 3:24 pm

gary@chelsea wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Marcus Thuram joins Barcelona for £50millions from Wolfsburg.
Denis Zakaria joins Real Madrid for £40millions from Grasshoppers.
Noa Lang leaves Rotterdam and joins Genk for £20millions.
Roony Bardghji joins Nantes from Copenhagen for £15millions.
Antonio Rudiger moves from Genk to Leverkusen for £10millions.
Harvey Vale moves from Leverkusen to Watford for £10millions.
Idrissa Gueye leaves Bordeaux and joins Watford also for £10millions.

plus plenty of other smaller deals all detailed on the TP special action report.
I Thought Noa Lang was not for sale , not too bothered as i didn't know who he was until last week  cheers
Same here - I was going to go for him at Twente as well this turn had I known - great pickup though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 32 Week 10 processing...   Season 32 Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Season 32 Week 10 processing...
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Season 26 week 23 processing...into the pre-season break...
» Season 26 Week 22 processing...End of the season...
» Season 25 week 1 processing ... the new season ...
» Season 24 week 1 processing ... new season ...
» Season 23 Week 18 processing...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: