Go down 
+2
Phil@Watford
Tom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Week 8 Results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 17:18

i only just got mine today, probably held up in the xmas post,

i know thats of no consolation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 17:54

Got my post today, I have been very busy on the transfer front but not as busy as I would have liked.

Phil if you want a decent feeder club next season Lazio will be a very good option as there will still be a lot of very good youngsters there along with a few good established players, and if you are at the top of Serie B (looks like I am getting relegated) you will get attendances of above 80,000 and make a decent amount of money to add to the large bank balance that I will be leaving, also you don't have to build anything because it is all in place. Just ditch Lecce and start again.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec - 18:02

i know ur gonna leave a large bank balance... but when a new manager start he doesnt get the bank balance from the other manager.. he starts with exactly 20million...

so your better spending all that cash on players worth something and leaving the club with players or else the new manager wont have the cash..

im not sure if i would like to take lazio as my feeder it would be a very good club for a new manager. thanks for the offer though.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 0:06

they'd be a great club to manage in serie B next season Phil...so long as martin buys some players Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 0:18

Cheeky sod Stuart,

I have been buying lots of players recently, I have spent over £41M this week alone on 7 players, thats why I have not posted a squad list as it is constantly changing. Get Out
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 0:24

i didnt mean that how it sounded...even if i do hate the occhi azzurri half of the city Smile. what i mean is....they will be a better prospect for someone if you use the resources you've built up cash wise and improved the squad further. like Phil says the cash will not be their once you leave so you may aswell blow the lot and leave them in an extra healthy position Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 14:19

you could try swapping some players for other players at other clubs, oh wait, that just gets blocked!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec - 20:44

Just had my turn back. Quite a scrappy game against Jamie's Waford. A total of 3 chances in the game. Diarra sent off, Parker booked. A fair amount of long balls. Man of the match - a left back. Missed out on 4 young players, but did bring in another Danish keeper: Stephan Andersen of Brøndby (formerly with Charlton).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Results   Week 8 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec - 19:55

Henrik@Birmingham wrote:
Quite a scrappy game against Jamie's Waford. A total of 3 chances in the game.

lol! i blame jamie
Back to top Go down

Week 8 Results
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3