Mark@Newcastle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 22:33

The referee is either a Pakistani (cricket reference, not a racist one) or there was a brown envelope and a car park involved somewhere.

Seems a bit harsh to lose three penalties to dives, and a straight red for obstruction!

Beware the BIG RED BUTTON!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 22:35

its weird cos my team cohesion rating is 95 and fiorentina's is 89. the turning point was the first penalty, and then de rossi being sent off cos he creates everything. as soon as de rossi was off it was game over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:46

Lol de rossi gets sent off but still gets mom! How crap were the other players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 3:30

Thats it I have had it! the time is now now 3.15 am. I have been to my local sorting office in Twickenham and there is no mail for my household. I have to be in my office by about 5Am to get some information from Malaysia.

Paul can keep the crappy £95 that I sent him as part payment for a season ticket........he wont be getting the other £90.

I expect a service for my money. So FUCK PAUL.

Anyway I have to get on with my work to support my family.

If anyone wants to rape bohemians let me know, and Paul can keep his few poxy few quid. I hope it buys him a blow job!

And as for waiting another couple of weeks for a turn, well all all I can say say that there are better free online games online!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:21

Right, I'm gonna add some balance here. Obviously I respect the people saying that the long deadline and lack of turns is unacceptable and you're all entitled to your opinion.

However, I'm still playing. Paul needs to realise communication is vital, but I'm still here.

I agree with Tom that there appears to be a lot of back end work going into the game, so hopefully once next turn is out of the way, and we're back to fornightly turns, then we'll all see the benefit.

Can I urge everybody NOT to rape Bohemians. This happened with Lazio, and we've only just gotten over the furore. Tom...I'm looking at you. (The mirror is getting a long hard stare too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:23

Harry counts too.

Tom, with your obvious influence over your brother, please discourage Everton and Marrakech from raping Bohemians
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 10:52

I agree with Rich. Let's take a breath. I'm as frustrated as Martin and everyone else without a turn and the bigger issue is that no-one has any idea what's happening. Communication is very poor and I think if that was improved it'd be a less stressful situation for everyone.

Martin - give it a couple of days and I'm sure all the turns will be out plus we have a decent length of time before the deadline. You enjoy the game and we all like you being in the game.

Paul has said that he expects everything back to normal after the deadline so we'll all be back to the game as we played it before. Let's give it a chance and see how we get on.

And I say all of this from a position that's just as frustrated as anyone else ....... except Stu, as Fiorentina beat him 6-1 and De Rossi is suspended for 3 games too.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:26

No problem here Richard. Although I think you need to look further afield with your disapproving stares.

I don't remember getting any players from Lazio Question

I don't actually remember 'raping' any clubs. Granted, it fits my profile, but I don't think I've ever done it.

Rest assured, I will be using my influence to dissuade any managers from raiding the Irish club. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:30

Quaresma?

and further afield I got Veloso...shhhhhh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:10

theres nothing wrong with "raping" a club, its just all down to morals really, if you want to play the game fair then you wouldnt do it, but then theres the catch 22, if you dont do it, whats to stop another manager doing it, then you feel youve missed out, i personally wouldnt do it, but thats because im happy with the team ive got for now, i'd rather get a player ive been after for months than do what harry redknapp did, be a chancer and get in van der vaart, was van der vaart ever in harry's long term plans, did he sit on july the 1st when the transfer window open and think, "i'll target this man" no, he did not, anyway, gone a bit off track there, yea, i wouldnt just raid a team for the sake of it....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:17

I won't mention Harry Kewell Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:20

oh yeah...shhh. mind you, Martin sold him long before he held the fire sale. different kettle really...fish speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:22

its Jamie 'sneeky sneeky, Pauls favourite, quiet as a mouse, back door' Tyler that im looking at.

yes, im still bitter over tht one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:12

Lee@Juve wrote:
trying, im losing intrest in the game altogether, 3 week turns are too long, had enough, if it doesnt improve quickly then my credits about ran out soon so think i'll pack it in...

Lee, don't pack it in. If you do, you will be called a quitter and bullied relentlessly by Rich, my life has turned into a living nightmare ever since I decided to step down from my position as manager at Sunderland.

Trust me, its best to carry on playing and paying the money just to avoid this mental abuse.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:33

Dan you underestimated the power of the darkside!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:14

My turn arrived after all today.

I have to admit that my early AM outburst was due to frustration at both Paul's recalltricance to communicate anything to his paying customers, the failure of postal workers to do what they are paid for, which is work through the night. And also being under pressure to have an unusually early start to the day.

Paul can now spend my £95 on a nice blow job if he so wishes (if he can find a Cornish woman with her own teeth and without blistered lips), and spend the other £90 on a good night out with his Mrs.

By the way Bohemians drew 0-0, Marseille (weakest team in the league) lost 4-0. And I signed no one
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:28

Surely it would be better if she had no teeth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:34

No mate, it's the little scrape of teeth that make the difference at the lemon stoke! Anyway who wants to go with a prison bitch?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:38

well my turns here with a home defeat for the first time in i don't know how long!!

oh and flamengo got spanked 4-0 at home! Shocked

There's always next turn.................
Back to top Go down

Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2