To introduce myself...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

To introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:09

Hi all,

Just to introduce myself I am Ben Wilson. Played a while back with various teams but have taken over Man Utd in Game 1 and looking to get heavily involved in the game again!

Am always open for transfer dealings/chats etc and am looking forward to getting involved in what seems a thriving community.

Thanks

Ben

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:12

welcome back to the game Ben.

when u get a chance to look at your next opponent sheet youll see ill be the team giving you your first 3 points!

not looking forward to my trip to old trafford!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:16

Welcome back Ben. We're expecting big things from you!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:20

Welcome back Ben. i expect a few things have changed since you last played if it was more than a few years ago. Paul is currently in the middle of making the unmanaged sides much stronger (with 'reality' or AI managers). this is so that going forward all the players arnt just at managed teams and that there is a level of compeitiveness throughout. aesthetically though the game looks pretty much as it did from day one, which atleast makes things easier to get back into it! good luck and no pressure! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:21

Welcome back to the game Ben and best of luck with Man U.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:29

keep your eye on the chatbox at the bottom of the forum index ben. quite often a few of us will show up in there and it can be a bit of a riot (literally). many a laugh and fisty-cuff has been had in the chatbox. more often than not good natured! if there's someone in the chatbox it'll say so before you log in Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:37

Welcome back to the game Ben!

I am your biggest fan this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:40

Hi Ben, good to have you back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:55

Hi Ben,

I remember you from a few years back, good to have you back!

I used to be the old Lazio Manager, and am now trying my luck with an Irish team. I was just about to throw the towel in, but my turn arrived today.

All the best with Man U.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:25

welcome back to the game ben!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:38

Welcome Ben...sale me someone lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:42

Welcome back Ben, best of luck mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:54

Welcome back Ben, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself...   To introduce myself... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:15

Hi all,

Thanks for the messages of support .

Glad to see such a great community and looking forward to getting involved,

Feel free to pm me for any deals etc,

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down

To introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: