Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter   Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov - 23:20

Not sure how many people have seen it this week, but Paul asks at the bottom, what we think of reality managers so far and if they need tweaking?

Personally, I think they have been a raving success and like them as they are, protecting some players and making others available.

Like the fact you cannot get hold of players like David Luiz, Adam Johnson, Gary Cahill etc..

Whereas there are deals that can be done.

What do people think?
Back to top Go down

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov - 23:31

Reality Managers have been a step forward from the imaginary managers of the past.

Back to top Go down

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov - 23:55

Agree,

think there a superb addition to the game for the reasons Tom states.

The only two things i would like to see is:

a few more of them at some of the mid range clubs throughout a few of the leagues,

just seeing them be a little more active in making perm bids or cash offers to us for players.

then things would get interesting.

do love the fact that the son of god is at Derby now. lovely touch

Will definately be making a point of letting paul know how much of a success i think theyve been
Back to top Go down

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 0:05

Will@Fulham wrote:
Agree,

think there a superb addition to the game for the reasons Tom states.

The only two things i would like to see is:

a few more of them at some of the mid range clubs throughout a few of the leagues,

just seeing them be a little more active in making perm bids or cash offers to us for players.

then things would get interesting.

Agree with Tom and Will on this one, they have proven to be a success and there should be a few more at mid & lower level clubs, but not too many, as unmanged clubs are a great way of getting a player in or out. One man's poison is another man's meat.

In addition to Will's ideas I would also like to see a few of the reality managers approaching us with player swap offers. This could be done by way of the feedback system and the reality manager would have to provide a choice of a couple of players, provide the players details and stipulate any cash adjustments in either direction, which would be open to negotiation Now that would make it really interesting.
Back to top Go down

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov - 13:30

agree with the reality managers making offers would be good, but think that would be very time consuming, if it wasnt and i am wrong, then that would be a really good idea Smile

plus, with the way they work and what they will and wont let go player wise, think that could be a little better, so if someone decided to put in a ridiculous offer, then that should change a managers mind...
Back to top Go down

Newsletter
Page 1 of 1