Yuletide greetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Yuletide greetings Empty
PostSubject: Yuletide greetings   Yuletide greetings Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec - 19:56

In case i don't get on here tomorrow i'd just like to wish every one of you a Merry Christmas.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and participation on this forum in keeping it active and also for all the input and ideas that are born here to improve the game.

Happy Christmas one and all and here's hoping for every success not only for your clubs fortunes in the coming year but also in your own lives.

all the best

Stuart santa
Back to top Go down

Yuletide greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletide greetings   Yuletide greetings Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec - 20:35

Stuart has beaten me to it!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and Prosperous New Year! rendeer santa

Special thanks to Stu for his efforts on this forum, it really has taken the game to another level, and to Rob for making this Chelsea fan a very happy man this season! It's been a pleasure to meet you both this year, and I look forward to more of the same if we can get it sorted!

Thanks to you all for your continued friendship, banter and dealings - I'm a sucker for a Chelsea player as most/all of you are now aware, keep 'em coming Very Happy

Have a great time, wherever you may be!
Back to top Go down

Yuletide greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletide greetings   Yuletide greetings Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec - 20:42

Echo all the above.

Hope eveyone gets what they want from santa and has a brilliant Xmas and proporus new year.

Reiterate Colins words - Stu uve done and continue to do an amazing job on this forum and it for me makes the game for me - you deserve an extra special pres from santa!!!

Merry christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Yuletide greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletide greetings   Yuletide greetings Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec - 22:07

If I had some mistletoe Stu, you would be first on my list....

Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

Yuletide greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletide greetings   Yuletide greetings Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec - 20:18

I hope you're all having a very good Christmas and not back at work like me!! santa
Back to top Go down

Yuletide greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: Off Topic-
Jump to: