Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blackpool

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blackpool Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool   Blackpool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Guys,

Well it would appear im hanging around for a bit longer.
Had a chat with paul over the phone and was shocked to hear dan leaving and therefore have come to the conclusion i dont want to just give in like that.

During my chat with paul i did ask him to honour my last 2 deals as Juventus manager, however the deals did not go through. I can only once again apologise to Mark and Matt for this happening.

Taking on Juventus actually brought back the hunger for the game too quickly as they had an established squad and i got sucked into a title challenge staright away. I was then very disappointed when i didnt really read through my last 2 turns properly and was just sending a turn sheet back with a few deals on.

Ive decided to come back to england after talking to paul and start in the bottom division. He has given me Blackpool who are gonna need a complete revamp.

The fact is this guys, i dont know how long i will be around the forum due to having 2 jobs, a 1 and a half year old daughter and a wife to keep happy! Im getting about an hour a night free and am just gonna do what i can when i can with Blackpool. The deals i will be doing will be low key and mainly fromt he transfer list short term so i shouldnt be bale to mess anyone about if i fail to fill my turn sheet in etc.

By all means contact me regarding anything but cant guarantee a quick response.

I love this game and am determined to stay around for a while and not give in too early so i think taking on blackpool is the best idea.

If anyone has an english transfer list could they get in touch please?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Blackpool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool   Blackpool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Very interesting mate.

First of all, good to see you back in the game.

Fascinating to see you take on a lower league club, compared to the option to maybe take on a Man Utd or Plymouth.

If it was me starting again, I must be honest and say that I'd probably do exactly the same as you and start right at the bottom.

Granted, it isn't going to be as easy as a few years ago, but you will certainly find deals a lot easier to come by than taking over a top team, especially since the introduction of the new 'first 11' rule.

I think there are a lot of managers who will struggle to hang onto their players and you will pick up some bargains that will make a massive difference to your team.

The players you will be able to get would not make a difference to a top team, but will make a massive difference to your Blackpool team and you should get them for decent prices.

Thats why I'd do exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Blackpool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool   Blackpool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Herman Hreidarsson, 2m
Fab Coloccini, 5m
Johnny Heitinga, 20m
Emmanuel Pogatetz, 2m
Tom Smith, 0.5m
Scott Moffatt, FREE
Vincent Vanden Berg, 0.5m
Liam Trotter, 0.1m
Benny Feilhaber, 0.5m
Hamzi Ismail, 0.5m
Didier Zokora, 3m
Claudio Pizarro, 3m
Steed Malbranque, 1m
Jose Reyes, 15m

That is the current transfer list. Another consequence of the new rules in my opinion, is a stronger and cheaper transfer list, as managers struggle to get rid of players that they can no longer hoard. The point I was trying to make above.
Back to top Go down

Blackpool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool   Blackpool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks Tom, appreciate the transfer list aswell. Not a lot there for me on my budget lol

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool   Blackpool Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Echoe toms Thoughts,

Think I'll really enjoy it mate, I'd do exactly the same if starting again.

Good to have u back
Back to top Go down

Blackpool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: