Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:22

Results are on the way.

get excited.

and for once, i'm not even taking the piss.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:27

results up.

chelsea relegated i think.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:38

theres 3 points gap......

and im like 8 goals ahead of gaz.

so if i lose 4-0 next turn and gaz wins 4-0 gaz goes up on head to head?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:40

goals scored before head to head. but its unlikely phil that the above scenario will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:40

Not unless i win 10-0 and phil loses, to be fair its sad im down but i have been on good form the last four games but its been to little to late,On the plus side i start a new job tomorrow, But Chelsea will be back!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:41

every cloud gaz.....

where you working? not that place that stinks over nuffield industrial estate i hope. lush is it called? really woffs over that smell some days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:42

Congrats on the job Gaz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:42

the goal difference is 10 i think, oh well Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

A trip to the shithole that is the walkers stadium it is then lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:43

Its on nuffield, Honeywell its called, one of the top 100 companies in the world to work for......go me
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:45

to be honest gaz, i dont think the championship is the walk in the park you might be expecting. leicester, charlton, watford plus whoever else from the premiership. west ham and leeds had a few decent-ish players i think. not an easy task. i think rich might tuck your above quote under his arm and remind you of it this time next year! never diss your opposition, not the ones in the same league anyway, it always comes back to bite you in the ass!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:46

gaz....they make blowers dont they? if theres any birds there can you ask them to give me one

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:55

They mainly deal with gas detection units at this site, I'm nt expecting The Championship to be a walk in the park, If anything i'm feeling the pressure to find a formation that will be succesfull because i won't be playing ATT next season.

I was contemplating playing ATT at home and something else away from home but not sure that would be great for understanding and consistencey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:56

Stu most have got restraining orders out on you........so its unlikely lol
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:56

Congrats on the new job Gaz.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:57

gaz i think you should play attack every week, its the best tactic for the players you have. plus, its no good chopping and changing every week.

i think you'll finish outside the top 6 to be honest unless you find a way to stop conceeding all those goals. one clean sheet all season ( i checked ) and that's why you are where you are. get some defence. oh wait....you sold alex?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:57

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Congrats on the job Gaz!

Cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:58

Rob@Inter wrote:
Congrats on the new job Gaz.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 19:59

i think more than anything you need a hard as nails midfielder actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 20:01

Stuart@Roma wrote:
gaz i think you should play attack every week, its the best tactic for the players you have. plus, its no good chopping and changing every week.

i think you'll finish outside the top 6 to be honest unless you find a way to stop conceeding all those goals. one clean sheet all season ( i checked ) and that's why you are where you are. get some defence. oh wait....you sold alex?

Well Phil said that Paul said playing ATT away from home is suicide, My defence is ok Terry and Luiz at CB's and Ivanovic RB Riise LB, Riise could be improved but the other 3 are superb especially Terry who has 9hd 9st 9ta and Luiz has 8's so its a case of somehow tightening it up.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 20:03

yeah i wasnt being serious about ATT btw, i was hoping you might catch my dry sarcastic wit. that said, you've gone ahead and done what i've suggested to you before when, actually, i was just cocking about.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 20:04

Gaz, What about an AM to protect the back 4?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 20:10

i play Ledley King there and he has been superb lately, i'm trying to get a quality AM at Chelsea but getting one in England is like trying to get Stu a bird.

I'm planning on trying to pick a team for every formation to see if i can and what i think looks best for my team, I think it was Tom i was talking to about that we could do with an update on the formations we have in the rulebook and the variaton on what positions can be used in thos tactics That rule book is years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 20:48

Get in, 1-0 win at home to stockport! happy days, still unbeaten.
That should confirm my playoff spot i think, maybe automatic promotion is on the cards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 21:30

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
the goal difference is 10 i think, oh well Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

A trip to the shithole that is the walkers stadium it is then lol!

Make sure you bring my £15m with you Gaz, cos you're leaving with nothing...Apart from notes on how it's done. I'll provide pens and paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Penultimate Turn - Week 21   The Penultimate Turn - Week 21 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 21:31

There it is again,

Smug rich ladies and gentlemen
Back to top Go down

The Penultimate Turn - Week 21
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next