Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

International Sides Empty
PostSubject: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 16:53

Just thought I'd start a topic where we could thrash out which international sides we will all be managing next season.

I fancy managing Brazil this season, as well as their U21s. Also, after winning the u21 tournament with England for the second year running, I would like to continue to oversee the youngsters. As for my other main team, not really fussed, France will do I suppose!

Thinking about it though, not really sure it will be worth it this year, as with the withdrawal of season tickets, it will no longer cost nothing.
Also, with the omission of players clubs from the international squad sheets, I wonder how many people will be that interested?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 17:42

I did it last year and could'nt really be bothered with it, So i will be giving it a miss this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 20:03

I agree, I'm not really arsed. Got nothing out of it bar £5m game money

Not sure it's worth it. The withdrawal of season tickets isn't good news for me
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:20

how much does it cost? laster year it was £3. was that £3 for the whole thing or £3 per turn? if its £3 per turn then its not really worth the £15 outlay if you ask me. i can get 5m quicker by playing friendlies.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:36

I'd like to try Italy. I quite enjoy the distraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:44

Is like to give Germany a go!
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:50

I'd quite like to carry on with world cup winners England!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:40

i'm plumping for another obscurity. colombia this time for me.

i've written on my turn that i'm not interested in managing an international team unless the team sheet returns to the original one of displaying the clubs that the playes are represented by. the only reason i really ever did international management was from the scouting perspective rather than the money anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 21:23

Would like to manage Spain if got the chance inc the u21s if not prob Argentina...
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct - 21:43

8 quid. fuck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct - 13:38

not going to bother schalke costs me enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Sides   International Sides Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct - 18:08

did'nt bother either,did'nt have time for it last season so decided against it this one
Back to top Go down

International Sides
Page 1 of 1