Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 16:33

Paul,

has there been a change to training? majority of my players lost skills this turn which is very unusual.

Yohan Cayabe lost 14skills yet he played a 1st team game & friendlies?

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 14:35

Btw who every keeps updating the thing at the top, great work, very entertaining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 16:07

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Btw who every keeps updating the thing at the top, great work, very entertaining!

it is good but i want to be able to update aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 16:53

how do i do it??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 17:10

cheers mate,done
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 17:14

lol!

Been doing it for years!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 18:53

For some reason stu gave me, Tom and Ricardo admin control on the forum, not sure why

Tom worked out how to use the scrolling thing - we'll have a look at it while at work see how we can give others admin

Alternative is to pm
One of us any requests , rumours or breaking top stories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 18:54

Oh lol, just read tommys post above

Well done serie
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 19:09

Anyone else want access?

Shall I just make everyone able to access it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 19:16

Yer why not - might inspire a bit more activity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 6:16

Can I make a request

Please can anyone posting on the ticker tape at the top, learn to frikken spell!!

Buckley, I'm looking at you!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 9:18

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Anyone else want access?

Shall I just make everyone able to access it?

Yeah I think that would be good mate
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:09

Rob@Inter wrote:
Thanks for the turn Paul. Will brighten up Stockholm. One question - in my feedback it says Oscar got reviewed but he's identical to last turn. Same has happened to Federico Fernandez at Boca. I didn't review either in the dealings.

Both players got reviewed by other managers who were trying to NEW these 2 players. Where scout reports are sent it I usually check the existing data to see how it sits with the new reports. As i did in this case but neither needing changing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:21

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Thanks for the turn Paul. Will brighten up Stockholm. One question - in my feedback it says Oscar got reviewed but he's identical to last turn. Same has happened to Federico Fernandez at Boca. I didn't review either in the dealings.

dont remember reviewing either so i'll take a look thx

And I didn't do anything resembling a review. It just said it in my managerial feedback.

Thanks for checking.

Also I have a load of players on poor wage but their wages seem to be in line with everyone else.

everything looks okay with your wage structure now must have been something from the previous week so it should be okay next week.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:22

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:

Both players got reviewed by other managers who were trying to NEW these 2 players. Where scout reports are sent it I usually check the existing data to see how it sits with the new reports. As i did in this case but neither needing changing.

Thanks Paul. That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:24

We cant have everybody as admins ... chaos would ensue ... only one person needs to be admin and currently thats me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:26

Paul,

is it possible to get an updated rule book with all the new formations in it.

The old rule book doesnt cover, ISF or BAR, and I cant even see CAT

Baring in mind the tweaks that have been made in the recent past, I think lots of us (ok, so...maybe just me) have lost track of what formations and positions are available to us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
We cant have everybody as admins ... chaos would ensue ... only one person needs to be admin and currently thats me.

I was enjoying updating the ticker as thats all we we're doing Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 11:36

agreed, I dont think anyone was doing anything else apart from tickering

Anyone else need a rule book update?... or even just a thread with what formations can use which positions..?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 12:15

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul,

is it possible to get an updated rule book with all the new formations in it.

The old rule book doesnt cover, ISF or BAR, and I cant even see CAT

Baring in mind the tweaks that have been made in the recent past, I think lots of us (ok, so...maybe just me) have lost track of what formations and positions are available to us

special action code RB

I'll see if I can post the formations on the forum somewhere, thought Stu already had those though, will go look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 12:30

he posted the old Rulebook, which I've still got. But there's some stuff that isnt made mention of
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 12:31

Rich@Leicester wrote:
he posted the old Rulebook, which I've still got. But there's some stuff that isnt made mention of

Ive posted up a quick run down of the CAT BAR and ISF is that any help ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 12:36

super thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 15:14

paul,

just wandered if at any point ud consider popping up the most recent set of player commands.

i have the old ones from a while ago but i know since some have been added and cannot for the life of me remember what they were.

no rush just a thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 15:33

wondered Willy. Not wandered.

wAndered means "aimlessly walked around"
wOndered means "speculative thinking in the past tense"

This reads as condescending. which you could argue is intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 19 Processing...   Week 19 Processing... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Aug - 15:56

bla bla bla.
Back to top Go down

Week 19 Processing...
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next