Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Changing Feeder clubs... Empty
PostSubject: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 10:09

Several of you seem likely to change feeder clubs at the end of week 22 so I thought it would be a good idea to reiterate the rules for changing feeder clubs.

You may swap upto 10 players between your old feeder club and your new one.
You may take your old feeder club balance with you to the new club.

The system will decide who to swap out depending on who you want to swap in using preferred positions so the old team stays competitive.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 16:32

Personally, I don't understand why people would want to change feeder clubs? Having spent time to build a side up, why would you want to leave most of it behind?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 16:38

Speaking for myself, I left Boca 'the world's best team' and quadruple holders (League, Cup, Libertadores and World Champions) because I wanted to move to England and get battered by you, Ben, Matt ...... everyone actually. Oh and to not win any more trophies as it was boring. Happy to say I am succeeding in all my aims at Villa.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 16:39

I also wanted to stop playing good football and go back to my Dave Bassett inspired long ball roots. Have slipped up with this in recent weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 16:45

I remember speaking to you at the time and think you just wanted a new challenge?

You are letting the Villa fans down at the minute, picking up far too many points, playing some attractive football by all accounts too.  Not what you were brought in to do.....
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 19:05

Literally had The Ox and Dave Silva banging on my office door complaining about the fact we had more than 35% possession.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 10:59

Rob@Inter wrote:
Literally had The Ox and Dave Silva banging on my office door complaining about the fact we had more than 35% possession.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 18:42

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Personally, I don't understand why people would want to change feeder clubs? Having spent time to build a side up, why would you want to leave most of it behind?
Lyon are a tempting proposition..... sure you'd love the company Tom!! Ha.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 19:39

Phil@fulham wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Lyon are a tempting proposition..... sure you'd love the company Tom!! Ha.
Not really to be honest, league is hard enough already and you've already invaded my Brazilian academy, don't want you starting to go after French youngsters too!!

You stay where you are.....Razz
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 20:04

Awww Tom! That's just hurtful.. I wouldn't go after French players, Okay maybe a little. I already have;

Gaetan Poussin, Mouctar Diakhaby, Joris Gnagnon, Benjamin Pavard, Coretin Tolisso, Stephane Diarra, Wylan Cyprien, Imad Faraj, Yann Kamaroh...

I'm diverse in who i go for!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 20:16

You're a bloody menace Phil! Lol

You are more than welcome in France of course, are you actually thinking of changing or taking on another team?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 21:13

The thought has crossed my mind. But I've just named 9 French players there and then theres the likes of Lindelof, Onana, Benesbaini, Roberto Peirera, Ghoulam, Dendenoker,Henry Onyekuru,  Sanabria and Vietto. 

Okay not all are going to be world beaters and I might gain some new talent from switching. But that doesn't include a single academy or youth player. 

And I always get attached to players I add to the game even if they are future flops!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 8:50

Phil@fulham wrote:
The thought has crossed my mind. But I've just named 9 French players there and then theres the likes of Lindelof, Onana, Benesbaini, Roberto Peirera, Ghoulam, Dendenoker,Henry Onyekuru,  Sanabria and Vietto. 

Okay not all are going to be world beaters and I might gain some new talent from switching. But that doesn't include a single academy or youth player. 

And I always get attached to players I add to the game even if they are future flops!

You have all those already? At Genk?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Changing Feeder clubs...   Changing Feeder clubs... Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 9:38

I'm afraid I do tom! 

I update my squad every week usually on the forum for all to see!
Back to top Go down

Changing Feeder clubs...
Page 1 of 1