7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:05 am

A bit later starting this week cos ants have invaded my lounge and the wife dont like em. So once Ive finished clearing them out i'll start entering turns.

BBIAB.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 am

Jamie's Watford are first out of the bag today.

Watford are looking very settled atm with just one change on the subs bench. There's a review for James McCarthy and jamie is trying to sign Foday Nabay as well as taking a look at several very interesting players including the very impressive Antonio Nocerino.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:27 am

Phil's Arsenal are next up.

Gunter makes a start at rightback for the injured Sagna this week and Savic is promoted to the subs bench.

The rest of the turn is taken up with improving Arsenal's revenue streams.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 am

Richard's Birmingham are next up.

A welcome return for Scotty Parker in front of the defence for the crucial game this week away against Arsenal. Its an important games for both sides and Birmingham have opted to stick with their flying wingers with Ashley Young up against Gunter it could be a torrid afternoon for the Arsenal youngster.

Rich is chasing Nick Powell.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 am

Richard's Leicester are next up.

No team changes for Leicester with Hutton still deputising at right back for the injured Walker and Richardson in for the still injured Kewell.

Rich has listed John Carew and is scouting some talents including ace Portuguese goalkeeper Rui Patricio.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am

Jamie's Schalke are next up.

A few injury and suspension worries at Schalke at present with Neuer, Badstuber and Howedes all out this week to be replaced by Sippel, Contento and Piszczek with Schweinsteiger coming off the subs bench to take his place at playmaker in place of Muller who drops to the bench.

A few new contracts this week keeps things ticking over nicely for the Schalke non-playing staff.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
A bit later starting this week cos ants have invaded my lounge and the wife dont like em. So once Ive finished clearing them out i'll start entering turns.

BBIAB.

Hate ants. Spent too much this year on pest control!!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:44 am

Morning Paul.

Good work as usual. cheers

What are your thoughts on the Euros so far? Shocker for the Dutch, Russia look decent and Italy better than I thought. Do you get excited by England?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:44 am

Matt's Barcelona are next up.

No team changes this week so still no place in the team for Cazorla as he is again kept out of the side by young Juan Mata and Toure is still injured, but a new lucrative contract for Cazorla will surely keep him sweet.

Matt is again looking to improve his sides revenue streams and continues work on his buildings.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 am

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Morning Paul.

Good work as usual. cheers

What are your thoughts on the Euros so far? Shocker for the Dutch, Russia look decent and Italy better than I thought. Do you get excited by England?

I hope England do well but tbh they dont excite me, esp with Roy in charge, he should make em hard to beat but hardly exciting. Still I will be cheering them on monday afternoon as usual in the hope they can surprise a few people and do good.

My team would be

Hart, obviously

Richards ( he should have gone ) Lescott Cahill and Cole

Parker in the holding role.

Young and Adam Johnson ( he should have gone too ) on the wings, Lampard at Dynamo.

Then up front I'd play Carroll and Welbeck.

without Richards or Johnno I guess I'd have to play Milner and probably Martin Kelly as G.Johnson is a luxury when you already have 2 wide players in front of him. No Terry or Gerrard for me, both not good enough anymore for their countries, although Gerrard may surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 am

Rob's Inter are next up.

No team changes for Inter ahead of their game away at Fiorentina. Could be an interesting game this with both sides playing a SLO tactic although unmanaged Fiorentina shouldn't be much of a challenge for Rob's star-studded outfit.

Inter are looking to sign Nicola Leali.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:06 am

Completely agree about Roy. He is very much a 'hard to beat' manager, but then like you say that might work for us this time.

Personally have the least expectation I have ever had for a major tournament, but you never know....

Who are your favourites? And your dark horses?

Not completely convinced by Spain yesterday, think teams can do a 'Chelsea' to them.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 am

Will's Fulham are up next.

Fulham have made a huge offer this week for a secret target that nobody at the club is talking about, with the boss saying "I'm keeping it away from the media until it's finalised".

No team changes for Fulham this week ahead of their game at Old Trafford although Valencia does make a return to the subs bench following his return to availability.

Fulham have also turned down a £49million offer from Manchester City for Andy Carroll this week, with Will stating that Carroll is a big part of the future of this club and wouldn't be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 am

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Completely agree about Roy. He is very much a 'hard to beat' manager, but then like you say that might work for us this time.

Personally have the least expectation I have ever had for a major tournament, but you never know....

Who are your favourites? And your dark horses?

Not completely convinced by Spain yesterday, think teams can do a 'Chelsea' to them.

I think Germany will win it i'm afraid to say, but I hope Italy win it just cos of Balotelli, but I expect Spain to finish top four and then one surprise side to finish top four as well as there is usually a surprise side in the top four as well, could be Croatia again but i'm hoping it's England. So for me the last 4 will be Ger, Spa, Ita and Eng, that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 am

Tom's Charlton are next up.

No team changes for Tom ahead of his huge game at home to Chelsea this week. This game could go a long way to deciding who finishes top of the Championship this season and Charlton are in good form and at full strength.

Away from the match Tom is scouting Ashley Williams and looking to improve his own revenue streams, so very important these days and a next game bonus should have an admirable extra motivation on his players this week. A clever move that by Tom.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 am

and the last turn I have this week is from Ben's Plymouth.

A slightly easier game this week for Ben as Plymouth take on Reading but its still a must win game and its away from home so still some slight tension in this game as we wind down towards the end of the season. Still no place in any of Ben's teams for Mertesacker, Hargreaves, Gibbs or D'Alessandro though and that's a bit surprising seeing as there are a few youngsters playing in Plymouth's reserves taking up places that would have been better filled by those players. That alone has reduced Plymouth's squad effectiveness to 95% this week, not too disastrous considering the opposistion but it may yet come back to bite them, we shall see.

Ben is also scouting Rui Patricio amongst others.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:23 am

So no turns from Newcastle, who may still be on holiday, Real Madrid, Roma or Chelsea this week.

I'm now going to enter all the data onto the system.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:33 pm

I sent mine normal time I do on Friday hmmmm
Back to top Go down

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Big week, don't fancy getting the required maximum points away at old Trafford to keep my nose In front of benny boy.

Wander where mark is? Hope he hasn't left , I'm sure he said he was only away for a week, which is a worry

Paul, Have the sky sports news team got anything to report from the cottage yet on the mystery big deal?

If I have a choice on it can u make sure it's Natalie Sawyer bringing the news good or bad

I Bloody I love you Her Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
I sent mine normal time I do on Friday hmmmm

Postman has just been as well and still nothing. If there was anything important you had better message me in the next 60 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Message sent to your inbox, cheers
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Shame, sent mine on Friday as well
Back to top Go down

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 pm

just turned over to ukraine v sweden

Andre Vorinin has scored 4 goals in 4 years for the Ukraine - u watch he'll bag a hatrick against us lol
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:31 pm

If he does, I'm reviewing Terry and Lescott.

9990 at best.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 16 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 16 processing   Week 16 processing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 am

Good morning all.

games will kickoff at 9:00 this morning.
Back to top Go down

Week 16 processing
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next