8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 14 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 7:57

Morning all. Hope you all had a great week the same as I did.

Welcome to week 14.

The reset is underway and as soon as its finished I'll start opening the orders.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 8:18

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Morning all. Hope you all had a great week the same as I did

Presume it got considerably better from around 4:50 Paul lol?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 8:29

First up this week is Matt's Barcelona.

Bigger contracts for some players and more building improvements as well as a couple of player reviews, one for Carlos Puyol and one for Javi Martinez.

Puyol is worth a 9997 up from his current computer defaulted 9995.

Martinez looks like a great prospect so ive added to his skills and made him a 9997
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 8:38

A few changes for Barcelona's league match against Bilbao this week as Matt moves to a Winger system with the introduction of David Villa and Javi Martinez with Alex Pato dropping to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 8:41

Paul, not sure if I marked it on my turn sheet but I would like to change my turn type to part email expert instead of standard expert please!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 8:52

Jamie's Schalke are next.

An injury to goalkeeper Manuel Neuer means a rare start for former under21 keeper Tobias Sippel as well a switch in tactics at Schalke, who are moving to the Slow system this week using dynamos.

A review of Seb Schweinsteiger to add PM to his preferred positions, but Seb is one of the games 'special' mids who can play anywhere across the midfield anyway, but ive added PM just to emphasize this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 8:57

Richard at Birmingham is next.

The only team change is the return of Fellaini to the team with Rodwell dropping to the bench, but mainly Rich is looking at bringing some new talent to the club as he sends his scouts out to look at some very interesting players, rumours suggest they include the highly sort after Eden Hazard and of course everybody's favorite target at the moment, Leighton Baines.

Fine game in prospect this week as Birmingham entertain Manchester City with both sides likely to sport flying wingers there should be a few goals, although Brum will certainly miss Scott Parker from their engine room.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 9:07

Rob's Inter Milan are up next.

Inter look set to swap in the highly talented young brazilian dynamo Oscar Junior from Nantes in exchange for Guiseppe Rossi and Esteban Cambiasso and that deal looks set to go through later in the week. Oscar looks like a great prospect and already a full international at 20 although Inter arent known for using dynamos he could probably fit in anywhere across the midfield. The deal will also solve another problem Inter have had as both Rossi and Cambiasso are attitude 1s but only play from the bench.

No team changes this week and increased bonuses as Inter step up their hunt for the Serie A scudetto crown.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 9:20

A bit more work for me to do at Boca Juniors though as Rob reviews a few of his youngsters, including David Hoilett.

Currently Hoilett is 21 8886 non-international canadian striker rightsided attacker. I think his positions are right and dont forget you can play right-sided wide players on the left without handicap and visa-versa and he is right footed so i'm leaving him at STRHRW. He's been called up to play for canada but turned it down so that should increase his PTCR to 9290 minimum but he's probably a bit better than that so i'll up him to 9492 as he could easily play for Scotland ( even though I realise he's not legible ). Ive upped his skills for a tricky wide player.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 9:21

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul, not sure if I marked it on my turn sheet but I would like to change my turn type to part email expert instead of standard expert please!!

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 9:22

After citys exploits at the weekend am Looking forward to 3-0 wins all round!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 9:54

Paul Hemmings wrote:
First up this week is Matt's Barcelona.

Puyol is worth a 9997 up from his current computer defaulted 9995.

Martinez looks like a great prospect so ive added to his skills and made him a 9997

Now that review has come back better than i thought! Well worth it though, Bilbao don't look the same when he's suspended!!! Time at work well spent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 9:54

Iain's Real Madrid are up next.

Messi comes back into the league side for big derby game this week away at Atletico along with Benzema and Ramos with Silva, Arbeloa and Sanchez dropping to the bench.

A mixed week for Real as Iain looks to increase revenue flows, wages and scouts for new talent incluing young John Guidetti.

Alvaro Arbeloa refuses his extended contract because he feels he has been sitting on the subs bench too much, six times out of the last 10 weeks but he's still on quite a long contract so plenty of time to change things and persuade him to sign later.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 10:11

Gary's Chelsea are next.

Rising star Josh McEachran comes in for the injured Ben Arfa and Gary Cahill makes the subs bench for the game at home to Hull City.

A bit of a problrm here for the boss as Ivanovic refuses to sign a new contract having been left out of the side twice in the last ten weeks and he is only on 7 weeks before he does a bosman. However there is hope and if he continues to be selected for the first team one of his unselected weeks will 'dropoff' and he will then sign his new contract. ( 90% is the requirement ).

Better news as Gary Cahill does sign after being offered a large signing on fee.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 10:42

Next up is Rich's Leicester City.

The big news for Leicester fans is the return to action of Michael Carrick, their star playmaker as he returns to replace Keith Andrews who is demoted to the reserves after seemingly not having impressed the boss and loses his usual place on the bench.

Rich is also trying to sign Rickie Lambert, Nikija Jelavic and Nick Powell.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 10:59

Tom's Charlton are next.

Mostly equipment installations this week with Tim Cahill seemingly of interest and worth a scout.

In the first team Nigel Reo Coker is called up from the bench and Samir Nasri replaces him on the bench for the huge game at home to Tottenham, a must win game for Charlton if they are going to secure automatic promotion this season.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 11:12

Looks like Oscar will be joining Inter milan later in the week barring any unforeseen hitches in that deal as Tom's feeder club Nantes confirm the big swap deal.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 11:15

Ben's Plymouth are next.

It seems that Javi Martinez is also on Ben's radar along with a few others that include Lavezzi, but generally a quiet week for Ben as Plymouth move into contention to challenge for the title.

In the only first team change Jack Wilshere makes the subs bench this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 11:28

paul what my cup team okay on that piece of paper?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 11:34

Jamie@Schalke04 wrote:

Will add to this Paul - presume all fine with the photocopy of my turn sheet for the cup team?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 11:39

Jamie's Watford are next.

No changes to the first team this week as Jamie is another side chasing automatic promotion from the Championship with only Arteta unavailable this week's game against Bolton is another vital clash. Watford certainly have an excellent defence with Vincent Kompany, Daniel Agger, Phil Jones, Jose Enrique and Chris Smalling on the bench and it'll be tough work for Bolton to break them down despite them having home advantage. So an interesting game in prospect.

Pat Rice's visit to Mikel Arteta's house raised a few eyebrows but his intentions were honorable as he was only helping out a colleague while Mikel is laid up.

Jamie is trying to sign Nick Powell and is also looking at several players including Grant Hanley.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 14 May - 11:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 11:40

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Jamie@Schalke04 wrote:

Will add to this Paul - presume all fine with the photocopy of my turn sheet for the cup team?

both cup teams are good thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 12:17

We've well documented Ancona's superb season and the team building continues apace for Jamie as he continues to scout for new talent and bring in new talent. This week his targets are being kept under wraps though.

Two reviews this week, firstly Moussa Sow, 26 Senegal international currently at 9292 with 16 caps, and seeing as how Senegal arent a top side his PTCR seems about right. Ive adjusted his skills though to reflect better his goalscoring exploits in france last year where he finished as top scorer.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 12:25

The second review is for Ederson Honorato 26 Brazilian international currently 9792 and playing at Lyon, certainly worth a review upwards to 9795 as he's been a bit unlucky with injuries and would probably have more caps than 1 by now had he not been injured.

Ive reviewed his skills to reflect his improved CR.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 12:42

Marco Verratti and Mattia Destro called up to Italy's preliminary squad for Euros. Huge focus on them. Big for them as Aquilani, Quagliarella, Borriello, Pazzini all left out.
Back to top Go down

Week 14 processing...
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next