Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 17:19

I'll check back later to see if anybody else has any probs.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 17:57

Hello Paul,

Looking at my feedback you demolished my Advertising Hoarding, but im sure i put down Medical Centre?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 18:19

Thanks Paul, makes perfect sense. Will remove and then start tinkering with the commands again! Smile

Anyone had the medical centre's available report recently? Just noticed that where my players are going is only running at 4% effficiency.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 18:25

Paul only one quick question I have is that Ashley Cole, even with DEF command still keeps bombing forward (even scored in the European game), any reason for this at all. Not worried bout it just curious really.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 18:32

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Hello Paul,

Looking at my feedback you demolished my Advertising Hoarding, but im sure i put down Medical Centre?

Think if you check your buildings list Phil, you might find it was the Medical Centre that was actually demolished. It always says advertising hoarding in the feedback, but usually is actually the right building that gets demolished.

Just a quirk in the feedback I think!!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 18:35

Cheers for that Tom, i did have a look and you are correct the med centre is gone, but hoarding is still there!

Another question for yourself Paul, i too have had the Feedback "Individual training had no effect on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain" Yet his skills are only 50%... and didnt increase this turn.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 18:56

Can you have a look as to any reason why Chelsea are on a blip in the league, Is it cos my LW & RW have the GET command and Suarez the BIG command?? are these helping or hindering them??? I'm aware this turn could have been effected because Hatem Ben Arfa was injured so had to play Josh Mceachran instead who s not as good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 19:10

Got my Email turn paul,

has come through spot on!!

echo the others comments, another fantastic days entertainment in the world of hemsoft.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 19:24

Got my turns through and they're both great, many thanks Paul

Just a query, for Ancona says I've exceeded my over draft limit, however I didn't think it would be that close especially as most of my deals didn't go through. It's hard to put my finger on it without the finance sheet but I did notice on my staff list I have 2 amateur scouts on wages of 999,999 who I've not employed and that seems pretty excessive wages!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:28

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Hello Paul,

LMFAO sorry mate i'll put it right straight away.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:29

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul only one quick question I have is that Ashley Cole, even with DEF command still keeps bombing forward (even scored in the European game), any reason for this at all. Not worried bout it just curious really.

Im afraid thats just who he is, one of the things you have to put up with when you have cashley in your side. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:30

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Hello Paul,

Think if you check your buildings list Phil, you might find it was the Medical Centre that was actually demolished. It always says advertising hoarding in the feedback, but usually is actually the right building that gets demolished.

Just a quirk in the feedback I think!!

Im glad somebody knows whats going on Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:32

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Cheers for that Tom, i did have a look and you are correct the med centre is gone, but hoarding is still there!

Another question for yourself Paul, i too have had the Feedback "Individual training had no effect on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain" Yet his skills are only 50%... and didnt increase this turn.

ye still looking into this one, its a bugger and nothing i do seems to put it right, but I'll continue to hunt it down, thx
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:36

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Can you have a look as to any reason why Chelsea are on a blip in the league, Is it cos my LW & RW have the GET command and Suarez the BIG command?? are these helping or hindering them??? I'm aware this turn could have been effected because Hatem Ben Arfa was injured so had to play Josh Mceachran instead who s not as good.

the MIX formation is ALL about the playmaker so that would have affected this weeks performance, but even so you should have beaten Hull really, I'll take a look .
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:37

Will@Fulham wrote:
Got my Email turn paul,

has come through spot on!!

echo the others comments, another fantastic days entertainment in the world of hemsoft.

cheers

cheers Will glad youre enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:45

Jamie@Watford wrote:

Just a query, for Ancona says I've exceeded my over draft limit, however I didn't think it would be that close especially as most of my deals didn't go through. It's hard to put my finger on it without the finance sheet but I did notice on my staff list I have 2 amateur scouts on wages of 999,999 who I've not employed and that seems pretty excessive wages!

thanks for letting me know Jamie, I've sorted out the scout wages and refunded the missing cash, so when you get your finances sheet you are still in the black.

amateur scouts are a new thing ive introduced last week.
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 20:49

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Jamie@Watford wrote:

thanks for letting me know Jamie, I've sorted out the scout wages and refunded the missing cash, so when you get your finances sheet you are still in the black.

amateur scouts are a new thing ive introduced last week.

Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May - 21:52

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:

Im afraid thats just who he is, one of the things you have to put up with when you have cashley in your side. Smile

Thanks Paul, much appreciated for taking a look!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 16:21

turns are all printed now just gotta do the newsletter and then I can post them in the morning. certainly a bit quicker with some of you taking partemail turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 17:48

paul,

no rush and it can wait til u have more time

but im sure the weekly running costs of my car park is still far exceeding the fortnightly income?

these used to be a money maker and i know u had to play around with the buildings to make things easier for the system

But should this one still be a money maker, even it is a lots less it just seems its costing me quite a bit.

as far as i aware i have it fully equipped etc etc
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 20:52

Will, how long ago did you last have a buildings report? On mine, the car park makes 50,000 per turn plus the extra when i have a home match.

Going by the buildings available report i got this turn if you equip your car park to £1million it'll give you profit of 50,000 per week plus the extra from home games, i think a while ago it was costing 50k per turn to run the car park but isn't anymore?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 20:55

give me a sec mate ill check now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:00

your completely right matt.

i appologise, i just saw 50k and assumed it was still minus 50k.

thanks for that, now while iv got u here any chance we can talk about some sort of Christian Erikson - yaya toure swap? Wink

i mean hes barcelona bound anyway so we may aswell save ourselves some time down the line Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:14

just got to go and wash my hair!!!! (runs and hides) Laughing

Yaya's got good competition in Javi Martinez now so you never know. Tho in this game its always good to have a Man City player!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:27

lol,
ur not kidding ib been trying to convince paul to let me New back into the game the Brightwell brothers and Uwe rosler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 processing...   Week 14 processing... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 23:21

I'm assuming Terry Phelen is still in the game somewhere... Gotta be worth a scout?
Back to top Go down

Week 14 processing...
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next