Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

How's the summer shopping going? Empty
PostSubject: How's the summer shopping going?   How's the summer shopping going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep - 22:43

I assume we're all going through squad re-structuring. Looking for that last piece of the jigsaw/a completely new defence. So are we like Fergie and all sorted with a minimum of fuss or more Liverpool (can't blame Rodgers I think) and scrambling for answers? Also what do you do if you're in the playoffs?

Would be interesting to see where everyone's at.

For me it's minor tinkering at Inter. A couple out and a couple of strong reserves in. And then sending a lot of young stars (Oscar, Damiao, Romulo, Thiago and Alex Sandro) on loan. At Boca it'll be a case of welcoming some of those loan players on board. Also on a tactical font both sides will play the same tactics next season so I can monitor how well loan players perform before bringing them back to Inter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's the summer shopping going?   How's the summer shopping going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 12:42

Compared to last summer with the pursuit of Aguero, its gonna be a boring few turns at Birmingham! Just a back up LB on the agenda.

Gremio always looking to strengthen so may be a few moves both in and out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's the summer shopping going?   How's the summer shopping going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:15

Not gonna be a lot going on at Chelsea unless a class player becomes available otherwise i'm not anticipating anyone coming in, May let Kaboul go but thats about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's the summer shopping going?   How's the summer shopping going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 20:42

Shopping at Betis looks to be going well. A few comings and goings, hopefully 4/5 in at Betis this turn. Leicester remodelling will depend largely on what division we're in

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: How's the summer shopping going?   How's the summer shopping going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 21:53

Still some work to do at Lyon but all sorted at Plymouth with a few additions coming in. Aiming now to see if I can integrate some players before the start of the season!
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: How's the summer shopping going?   How's the summer shopping going? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 14:25

Not a lot going on at Barcelona, a few players hopefully leaving from the transfer list to cut the squad size but I don't think they'll be any additions before the start of the season.

Flamengo looking to bring in a player this week and a few others listed to go the other way.
Back to top Go down

How's the summer shopping going?
Page 1 of 1