Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Varane ... and United Empty
PostSubject: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 21:34

He may only be 19 but Varane doesn't look out of place in this Real side.

And much as I hate them United very unlucky tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 21:54

He was excellent tonight,

Thought welbeck, cleverly and Raphael were also excellent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 22:13

The ref had a blinder aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 22:40

Varane was excellent tonight (so quick for a CB) as was Wellbeck in keeping Alonso quiet. Perhaps something to think about in terms of stopping the supply line in this game...

If anyone wants a laugh though, always nice to see a former player supporting his former team - this from Roy Keane - "In my career I would think 'did I give the referee a chance to send me off?'. If I did, then it is out of my hands. I think that is the right decision. It is irrelevant if Nani meant to do it. He should be aware of the players around him. Does he think that he will have 20 yards to himself?,"
Back to top Go down
Rich@Birmingham
Championship 90/90
Championship 90/90
Rich@Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 23:53

Will@Fulham wrote:

Paul take note *hint
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 6:32

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:

Paul take note *hint

Welbeck in particular impressed me. Really troubled Madrid. Thought it was 2 really good sets of players going at it. Great game. Thought it was a sending off though. Keane was obnoxious and argumentative and possibly has a small chip on his shoulder. Sorry, small should read HUGE.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 8:16

Rob@Inter wrote:
Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:

Paul take note *hint

Welbeck in particular impressed me. Really troubled Madrid. Thought it was 2 really good sets of players going at it. Great game. Thought it was a sending off though. Keane was obnoxious and argumentative and possibly has a small chip on his shoulder. Sorry, small should read HUGE.

Keane is an arse tbh, I think he has a point regarding the fact that Nani have the referee a chance to send him off but it is in no way a red card.

I think the Guardian see it right in terms of Welbeck - great pace and directness but just lacks quality with his finish - if he can sort that out I think he can really push onto the next level!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 8:50

Did no-one notice that Varane was at fault for Uniteds goal?
Not overly impressed to be honest, didn't look out of place but didn't stand out.
What has happened to Rooney? Didn't start but when he did come on, he struggled to find a red shirt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Varane ... and United   Varane ... and United Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar - 23:04

Varane exceptional... Gutted I let him go to Rob, but then the guy I brought in has been pretty key!...I'd still love him back though
Back to top Go down

Varane ... and United
Page 1 of 1