Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Empty
PostSubject: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 10:55

I've sent out a start Up turn this week to Hayden Dando for our Manchester United side. I thought that being in the Championship for his first season would be a good prep for the challenge of the Premiership in the future.

But if he wants Premiership football immediately I can easily switch him over to Liverpool or Tottenham.

Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 11:50

Great news, think you did the right thing as the Premier League might be a little competitive this year!

I wouldn't have liked to start in it, I got relegated from League 1!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 11:57

Makes sense I wouldn't fancy starting in the prem this year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 12:22

I think a new manager in the prem this year, will almost certainly get relegated. Good move this Paul, have you pointed him in the direction of the forum?.,... we'll make him feel nice and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 12:28

Rich@Leicester wrote:
I think a new manager in the prem this year, will almost certainly get relegated. Good move this Paul, have you pointed him in the direction of the forum?.,... we'll make him feel nice and welcome Smile
Yes, Tom is setting him up with an account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 13:56

That doesn't mean this is your chance to palm that Russian politician and your tv pundit on to the poor kid rich lol

I'll warn him lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 14:50

Hi all. have been set up with my account on here. looking forward to reshaping man utd :-)
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 14:55

Welcome to the game mate. All the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:09

welcome to the game and the forum mate

any questions then fire away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:20

Welcome Hayden. Here all some initial thoughts about this forum for your guidance. 

1) None of us can resist a joke at the others expense. 
2) The game is incredible in its' depths. We're all still learning stuff after in some cases years and years of playing.  Don't be afraid to ask questions of anyone, either on here or through the private messaging facility. We're all decent people to some degree or another, and we'll do our best to help you out wherever we can. 
3) Try and ignore Will@Fulham, wherever possible. 
4) Never try and do a deal with Jamie@Watford, you'll never do it. Think Kia Joorabchian on speed. 
5) Tom@Charlton loves Liverpool. If you have a Liverpool player, and Tom comes knocking, double the asking price... just because it's Tom. 
6) Phil@Arsenal and Ben@Plymouth are both Gooners, if you have unearthed and future Arsenal talent, they're the mugs that will buy them off you, as lets, face it, if it's good enough for Arsene, it's good enough for them. 
7) Gaz is a Chelsea fan, although he will usually buy anyone he's heard of for a decent fee. Eh Guti-boy?
Cool Will is a Derby fan and I'm a Notts County fan, we don't buy our own clubs players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:29

Lol cheers for the welcome and info :-) im a west brom fan so am very unlikely to ever buy an albion player lol. cheers for the welcome all :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:39

Boing Boing!!!

one of my favourite away days of all time was at the shitty ground watching the mighty bob taylor score past a helpless Lee camp (i think)  to give the albion a deserved 3 points on the road to the prem - we went nuts!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:40

and then bounced around a lot - happy days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:51

Still remember that like it was yesterday Willy, as I remember we spent most of Half time trying to put on horrendous fake Brummie accents in case we were rumbled as locals! Lol

Kids eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:52

Neil Clement freekick... Hapless Darren Ward gets nowhere near it.. Comes down off the underside of bar....

Cue Bob Taylor..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 15:56

bliss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 16:14

Lol yeah i remember that game well. and as for super bob he is a legend at the albion. Up there with sneekes, hughsie and mcinnes as one of the best of the last 20 years at the hawthorns(although in the nineties there wasnt alot of competition lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 16:28

Still remember that play off final where we robbed you blind,

jees how the tables have turned,ever since that day we've been a shell of the club we once were.
maybe it would be all so different now if the result had been reversed.

iv always liked west brom, good proper club, amazing fans and of coarse gave me one of the best away days ever so i like to see them do well
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 16:54

Hello Hayden, great to see a new face, enjoy the game

Iain from sunny Spain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep - 17:50

Welcome Hayden, Just remember Rich at Leicester talks bollocks....most of the time lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep - 18:30

Come on Gaz, that's not right.

Only most of the time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando   New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep - 17:39

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Welcome Hayden, Just remember Rich at Leicester talks bollocks....most of the time lol!
This is the first time I think we've ever agreed on anything Gaz!

Apart from sizeable transfer fees of course Smile
Back to top Go down

New manager at Man United - Hayden Dando
Page 1 of 1