Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Empty
PostSubject: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 16:19

Leicester 4-2 Preston

Get the motherfuck in.

Do you have any idea how frightened of ridicule from "no club/no hope Rigby" I was?

League 1 should be interesting next year!.

On another note...massive comiserations to Jamie as Watford lose on penalties to Buckley's-smug-bastard-and-now-mega-rich Fulham
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 17:11

well done rich!!, what you share prices might have to invest in you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 17:17

Oi, resent that Rich. I would of gone easy on you, its Will you would have had to worry about, starting the same laegue he could of been 3 leagues higher had you lost.

Like I said before I want to offer my congrats on you beating an unmanaged club (all season), getting back into the league that you embarrassingly dropped out of without so much as a whimper and getting promoted out of that tough tough division.

I'm glad you won, cos if you didn't, I would have had to change of a new nickname and drop the 'Bare minimum Rich' tag.

I expect Back to Back promotions from you now, just like Matt did Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 17:22

Well done Richard!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:21

see what I mean about Rigby?

Cant be happy for anyone can you.

Give those kids their sweets back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:25

Well done Richie
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:26

well done richie boi. and will aswell. just a shame for jamie really, always has to be a loser unfortunately. he should walk the championship next year with matt though surely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:30

Well done Rich and Will bring on the west london derby at the bridge and cottage next season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:30

another 6 points dropped and a scalping for poor old Chelsea by Fulham.... cherry

if we dont have turns on saturday im getting the union in geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:34

cant wait gaz, really looking forward to trying to hold my own against u guys, will be very hard indeed

still not going to fully believe it til i see it in writing tho.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:37

The best ass in jeans pic of all time.

Perfection? The closest I've seen to it ever....

My present to Richie Rich and everyone else

http://www.dudeonthebus.com/2010/06/30/ines-sainz-ass-picture-from-south-africa/

Love Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:38

oh forgot,

i did ask paul while i was on the phone about getting turns out on a thursday or friday so we can have them b4 the weekend and bankholiday, but it sounds very much like theyre not going to leave til saturday. Sad

i dont know if maybe a nice, polite call from someone like stu or rob might be able to persuade him to get them out a little earlier.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:39

Dan@Nobody wrote:
The best ass in jeans pic of all time.

Perfection? The closest I've seen to it ever....

My present to Richie Rich and everyone else

http://www.dudeonthebus.com/2010/06/30/ines-sainz-ass-picture-from-south-africa/

Love Dan

Its quite literally the juciest peach iv ever seen in a pair of jeans
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:39

the thing is........nah im not gonna say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 21:47

Well done Rich, good luck in League One.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:03

Well done Rich, although i do feel a little dirty saying this. Will provide some much needed competition in league 1 next year. Me , you and stu. At least one of us will have to go through the lottery of the playoffs in a years time.

Glad to have the competition, and I am expecting a much stronger challenge from you next year as you seem to building quite a decent squad there. I am taking necessary steps to improve my squad as result!!

The battles continue..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 23:55

Well done on your promotion Rich.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 15:47

I called Paul on Monday and he said he'd try to get them out. Jesus ........... was he talking about the turns?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!   League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 15:48

half of everything is skill or will.
Back to top Go down

League 2 Playoff Final Result - THE REAL BIG ONE!
Page 1 of 1