Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Empty
PostSubject: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:23

Some clubs will go out of existence at the end of this season and their players will go into the non-league and some of these clubs, like Empoli, have top players, like Sergio Aguero, who are obviously going to be very popular.

So an idea I had was to introduce an auction section to the transfer list, which would work like this. Any NEW or TRIAL dealing that concerns a non-league player would place that player in the Auction, so instead of either winning him or losing him he would go into the auction. Once a player appears in the auction anybody can bid on him the next week but he stays up for auction until there are no more bids for him for a week, at that time the highest bidder ( pure transfer value decision ) wins the auction.

week 1 somebody NEWs AGUERO for his tribval of 10m and he then appears on everybodys auction list that week

week 2 there are 24 bids highest of which is 24m and he stays on

week 3 there are 4 bids highest of which is 28m and he stays on

week 4 only one more bid of 29m and he stays on

week 5 no more bids he is sold for 29m to the highest bidder

(bids must be in multiples of 1m at least so no bidding 1pound etc )

any thoughts ?

Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:30

I Personaly like this idea, Yeah people with the most money will get the best players.

But They gotta run out of money sometime Razz

And well if uve got lots of money ur running your club well imo.

Will this be for ALL players released from there current clubs that are being scrapped, or will that be the case for ALL nonL players full stop?

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:30

Personally I like the idea of an auction although I think we should only use it for notable non league players - ones with values over £10 million?

We could then have a sealed auction where a player appears on the t.list and everyone gets once chance on bidding for him.

This way everyone gets a fair chance at signing someone rather than having to NEW or TRIAL?

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:33

i like it.

and it places a value on money again.

Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:35

I like the idea will of only players of noteable value. looks like paul is gonna have lots to do at EOS!

Gonna have to make sure no one slips under the radar or Ethics Committee chairman tom will be on the case Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:40

Lol!!!

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:41

The idea is that it would be a rolling auction, cos I hate the sealed bids crap auctions, too much secrecy. the player will stay on the auction until all bids are in.

There would be NO club priority so giving everybody a chance to get Aguero rather than him automatically going to manc for 10m, which im keen to avoid tbh.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Thu 25 Aug - 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:42

Like it.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 13:43

OK in that case sounds a great idea - especially for the more sought out players!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 18:20

I think i should get Aguero just to soften my pending relegation Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 18:32

What about a minimum PTCR for Auctions?

Ie anyone with a CR of 97+ newed in is auctioned?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 22:08

its a good idea but i think feeder clubs should be banned from bidding on auctions, for ovbvious reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 22:24

Agree with that too Stu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 22:31

Agree
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs   Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug - 22:37

just stops someone bidding 60m for aguero cos they have a stockpile of cash at their feeder and then flogging him for 20m resell to their parent.

i think auctioned players should be 9595+. there are some 9595s i think that people would be interested in. i mean..... Nico Kranjcar....?
Back to top Go down

Transfer List Auctions for deleted clubs
Page 1 of 1