Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 12:49

because ive changed the rules on loans, all loans now end on week 24 unless you end them early

all normal loans have ended this week even if they were due to run beyond week 24 into next season.

apologies for this oversight on my part.

All loan deals will have to be rearranged, on this thread is fine. Just let me know who to which club .
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:12

Paul Hemmings wrote:
because ive changed the rules on loans, all loans now end on week 24 unless you end them early

all normal loans have ended this week even if they were due to run beyond week 24 into next season.

All loan deals will have to be rearranged, on this thread is fine. Just let me know who to which club .

Hi Paul,

Rob and I agreed a loan deal for Thiago for 8 weeks (which began last week) which will therefore need to be moved over to this season if that is ok?- Presume there is no problems with this Rob?

He should have got some TU from friendlies this week which I am keen not to lose - will he be available to play the first game of the season?

There is also a season long deal which went through this week for Willian which I presume will not need to be rearranged?

Thanks

Ben

Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:16

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Hi Paul,

Rob and I agreed a loan deal for Thiago for 8 weeks (which began last week) which will therefore need to be moved over to this season if that is ok?- Presume there is no problems with this Rob?

He should have got some TU from friendlies this week which I am keen not to lose - will he be available to play the first game of the season?

There is also a season long deal which went through this week for Willian which I presume will not need to be rearranged?

Thanks

Ben

Agreed on this.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:20

Neymar to Nantes please, if all is still ok with Jamie.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:29

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Hi Paul,

Thanks

Ben

Thiago I have done and reset for you, Willian ive also done but the owning club still has to pay his wages.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:30

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Neymar to Nantes please, if all is still ok with Jamie.

Thanks

Neymar done and reset.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:32

Thanks Paul, much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 14:32

Thanks Paul. Calling to Ben's house on my return from Italy for a brown envelope to help 'smooth the deal'.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 15:09

Thanks Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct - 19:03

Paul, further to Ben's post..

Please can you give me a quick yes or no on this.

Do players loaned to clubs...gain TU for the team they are being loaned to?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 10:03

Rich@Leicester wrote:

Yes - 1) a loanee will behave just like any new signing in all respects. You now have him until the end of season and plenty of time to acclimatise him to your club. He also gets the honeymoon period. However his wage is outside of your wage structure as it is paid by the owning club.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 10:13

Rich@Leicester wrote:

yes is the short answer as requested
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT   non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 10:13

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

Yes - 1) a loanee will behave just like any new signing in all respects. You now have him until the end of season and plenty of time to acclimatise him to your club. He also gets the honeymoon period. However his wage is outside of your wage structure as it is paid by the owning club.

thanks Ben
Back to top Go down

non-feeder club LOANS please read IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1