Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 8 processing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:47

Stuart@Roma wrote:
Paul, when you get a moment can you explain why the "F" i'm doing so well this season.

Having declared you are odds on to win the league Stu, thought you might have an answer to this...?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:48

Yes he has so it looks like that deal will be going through later in the week.

A few team changes this week with Javier 'Chicarito' Hernandez coming into the first eleven and the superb Sergio Aguero moving to target man and a switch to the FLY tactic puts responsibility squarely on the shoulders of the brilliant argentinian, sounds like a good move to me. If those two can strike up a partnership then they will give Premiership defences a tough time this year.

Another big sponsorship surge, always a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:50

well not really Smile I said if i dont win the league this season then I will win it next season :p I was just as confused last season when I was getting all the draws at the end of last season, dominating games and not scoring/winning. i had over 75% of the ball in one game. lol. now all of a sudden im as clinical as anything
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:50

Stu, I can review your tactics and team performance but not until I've run the matches, I dont have the info until then, at this stage of the week all the data has been reset ready for the new matches. Will do it later though.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:51

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Yes he has so it looks like that deal will be going through later in the week.

aces.

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Stu, I can review your tactics and team performance but not until I've run the matches

cool, thats fine with me, thanks Razz

Last edited by Stuart@Roma on Mon 20 Feb - 10:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:54

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
Its easy stu, i can tell you whats happened.

You were away for what seemed like 6 months and couldnt tamper!

Simples. Smile

So Stu looks like your success is down to not being here.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:55

ffs...i feel like brian clough's love child now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 9:57

Next turn is Matt's Barcelona.

Thanks for the cheque Matt and thanks for putting both credits on the same cheque that does help me with the bank charges this end. Smile

Matt's experimenting this week with the WIN tactic in a couple of friendlies and is doing a good job on improving the productivity of his buildings to help boost his revenue streams, very important that.

Xabi Alonso returns to his european side ahead of the game against Arsenal in place of Juan Mata, who moves out to the left in place of Santi Cazorla who drops to the bench. But still no place in the cup team for Alex Pato.

Three reviews for Flamengo this week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:01

Some excellent scout reports sent by Matt this week, mostly from

www.transfermarkt.co.uk

for reviews on Cesar, Jordi and Nacho.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:09

Cesar moves from LW to LBLK positions and has an improved PTCR cos I didnt know he was picked for spain provisional world cup squad of 30.

Jordi Alba 22 gets a legup after his int debut to 9794. date of birth change now I have to check there is no duplicate player.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:16

Nacho 25 with 5 caps and 8 squad appearances gets him up to 9494.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 20 Feb - 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:16

Next up is Ben.

Again, thanks for the one cheque covering both your teams, appreciated.

Ben seems to have pre-empted a real life move by sacking Andre Villas Boas ahead of this weeks games ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:26

Mertesacker comes onto his bench and a swap to the FAS tactic sees players switch positions within a settled team, always the best way to go about these things.

Wayne Rooney will have responsibility for making everything work at target man, whilst Nic Nic Alnelka and Robinho will be looking to grab the goals, ably supported from midfield by Tomas Rosicky and Samir Nasri.

That's not a strike force I'd like to be facing this week, David Moyes may have his work cut out to prevent Everton going down to a heavy home defeat.

Off the field there are a few new lucrative contracts for Plymouth's top players.

With a slightly more cautious approach for the euro game against Inter Milan as Owen Hargreaves comes into ballwin the midfield in place of Nasri and Mertesacker makes his debut at the back.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:27

A very thick turn from Tom at Charlton this week.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:28

Ross....shouldnt you be managing everton now? come on, get a proper team. lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:30

A bit of a shock here as David Beckham is dropped to the bench and Lucas takes his place in the team...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:33

Morale was on the floor. Couldn't risk it spreading throughout the team.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:35

although Tom has tried to sweeten the pill by offering Becks a huge new contract, but wil he take it to sit on the bench ?

Beckham caught my eye first off but in maybe even more important news, Tom is signing the hugely promising winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from his feeder club Nantes. Charlton dont play with wingers so the question is, will Tom swap over tactics to accomodate Oxey in his best position or is he looking to make a killing on the transfer market while the kid is so hot, only time will tell, unless Tom shares his insight with us on here.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:37

Tom sure does put alot of effort into his feeder club with three reviews and a new this week spanning about 20 pages of scout reports.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:37

Toying with the idea of wingers in the future. But always open to offers.....Wink
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:39

Lets take a look at Tom's Nantes ( you have to be careful how you say that ), a fine team and a goodly run feeder club.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:43

At Nantes this week we have the on-loan Neymar making the bench, alongside Oxey and Scott Sinclair, who is also leaving for Charlton this week. A whole host of friendlies against suitably lowly opposition will help improve club morale if the expected victories materialise and improve the club's SLO understanding, as well as the club's bank balance.

The books are balanced as Oxey and Sinclair leave for £2million and Steven Naismith joins for the same amount. All good sensible management, something Portsmouth and Rangers could learn a thing or two from me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:44

Now all I have to do is find the half hour needed to read through all his scout reports Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:46

Next up are Premiership leaders Newcastle, where Mark is very busy as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:50

Stu,

Doing a solid job at Blackpool and Everton are not half thr side i left a few years ago in my eyes. Not interested and firmly happy at Blackpool. The job has got me back into the game in a big way and i now have a little more time to look at everything.

I will be in the prem within the next 3 seasons, trust me!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 10:50

A change of tactics this week for the game at Old Trafford with Mark switching to the CAT system and bringing in Giovanni Dos Santos at target man and dropping super Mario Balotelli to the bench, leaving Diego Forlan upfront on his own to maybe pick off United. Super Mario has been a bit disappointing since joining from Inter Milan in a £21millions deal, with just 1 goal in 12 league games. Not a big return for Mark's £21millions, in fact it's probably the most expensive league goal ever in CF history Smile
Back to top Go down

Week 8 processing
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next