Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 12:38

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Here's an interesting question...

If one of you makes an error on his orders and accidentally increases his seat cost to £450 thereby reducing the gate receipts at european games and I dont spot the delibaerate mistake and put it right should he also have to pay compensation to his opponents cos they missed out on gate income that week as well. would also apply to all cup games of course.

Let me know what you think.

Interesting one Paul. If it were a mistake then bit unfair to punish the home team who have missed out on their income and make them lose money by paying compensation to the away side. However, it does mean a loss of income for the away side so I can see both sides. Can the FA not intervene in these circumstances and pay compensation to the away side (so that the punishment is not doubled on the home side?)
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 12:58

Matt and Barcelona are up next.

Pato gets a start for the first team as does new man Danni Alves. Matt's other big signing last week, David Villa, starts on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:04

Last forum turn to be opened this week is Rob and Inter.

Rob keeps a settled side for the league clash with Juventus where Paul Jones has drafted in Bulykin to replace the suspended Vagner upfront and promised his players a big payday if they can beat Inter this week, so it should be a good game and im looking forward to watching that one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:09

Come next week there may be a big scramble for the signature of Estaban Cambiasso as Rob's Inter have transfer listed him at £10millions this week.

Even at 31 he should be able to do a good job for alot of your teams.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:15

Cambiasso is quality at AM if you're looking for one. I just have 2 big issues. Firstly I've moved away from playing with an AM and secondly I have Arturo Vidal who is playing amazingly waiting in the wings at Boca if I do go back. If we still could do transfers from main to feeder or loans to feeders of over 24 players I'd keep him until his legs gave way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:42

No turn opened last weekl and no turn sent from me paul.

Its lokoing like my championship football days are numbered unfortunatley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:44

Paul Hemmings wrote:
I have to start this week with the pink envelope. My wife demanded to know who was writing to me and using a pink envelope !

Jamie's Schalke orders are first out of the bag today.
sorry my wife didnt tell me it was pink till after i posted it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:45

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
No turn opened last weekl and no turn sent from me paul.

Its lokoing like my championship football days are numbered unfortunatley.

Okay Ross thanks for the heads up. Youve still got £11.15 credit so I can either refund it this week without playing a game for you or I can keep sending turns until it runs out. Just let me now which one you'd prefer.

I hear you're climbing 3 mountains or something ? good luck with that mate.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:46

Jamie@Schalke04 wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
I have to start this week with the pink envelope. My wife demanded to know who was writing to me and using a pink envelope !

Jamie's Schalke orders are first out of the bag today.
sorry my wife didnt tell me it was pink till after i posted it.

absolutely no probs mate, it was funny though, so thanks for the laugh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:47

right now for some lunch then i'll do Leicester's turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 13:52

Paul,

If you could refund it mate that would be great.

Sorry to drop this on you but im up to my neck in work at last and once baby number 2 arrives at the end of summer ive got no chance.

Thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 14:30

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
Paul,

If you could refund it mate that would be great.

Sorry to drop this on you but im up to my neck in work at last and once baby number 2 arrives at the end of summer ive got no chance.

Thanks for everything.

Cheque will be in the post Thursday, thanks for playing again, and you'll always be welcome back if you fancy it at sometime in the future. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 14:32

So we've lost Ross ( again ) who's been a bit of a legend in the game for years now, but its quite understandable, as there are more important things in life than Championship Football, arent there ?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 14:51

Not on a Tuesday morning.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 14:54

A few issues arising from Rich's Leicester turn I need to mention.

For those that pay by bank transfer you must realise that it takes at least 10 days and sometimes 14 days for money to be cleared into my business account and I wont credit your account until it is cleared. It may have left your account but if it aint in mine you just have to wait for it to arrive.

I shall miss the humble cheque if it disappears.

Scout reports didnt print out last week cos I created a new report to better facilitate email turns, apologies for that, hopefully I'll have more time this week to get it right, so thanks for your patience most of you. Where this happens just let me know who you scouted and I can send the reports with your turns the following week its really nothing to get upset about.

Rich I'm sorry but im not going to refund your lost match revenue it was your mistake and you just have to live with it, you should be more careful about what codes you use as the other managers are, if you make a mistake and I dont spot it then I dont see why the other guys shouldnt get an advantage.

The last point in Rich's turn is again concerning reality managers.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:12

Its all to do with swapbids I guess.

Last week Rich offered Everton Kalinic CFST 9797 & Brown RHRW 9594 & 9m for Lennon 9797 RH and it was obviously rejected as neither player meet the reality manager requirements. So im a bit unsure why you are so upset about missing out on Lennon mate ? further explanation might help make sense of it.

Lennon was then sold to his real life club Spurs for 12m ( twice his tribval ) as he was no longer getting a game at Everton due to them having higher rated wingers.

This is how the reality manager process works.

Did the Lennon deal not appear on the TP list ? I dont actually print one off for myself so if somebody could confirm or deny that it would be good, thanks.

Rich now has to play Spurs this week and asks me "is it safe to say that if i hadnt put in a good offer to everton that i wouldnt have to face him this week" and tbh im not sure what that means.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:14

It seems like there is still plenty of confusion surrounding reality managers and im not too happy about having to spend the best part of my morning expalining again how they work.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:15

and then on the last sheet Rich asks

"Lennon's TU ? signed this week but played and SUBLIME ??? "

sorry mate not sure what that means either tbh.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:21

Quote :
Did the Lennon deal not appear on the TP list ? I dont actually print one off for myself so if somebody could confirm or deny that it would be good, thanks.

Hi Paul,

Don't think it did if my online version of the Plymouth turn was anything to go by? Will check when I get a chance on the paper copy for you though

Thanks

Ben

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:24

The last point arising from Rich's turn is that individual training is still not working ? Ive checked again and it should be working.

If you select a player for indiv and he's already trained up as much as he can go for his PTCR then indiv will have no effect, if it says no effect then it should mean no effect, you cant continually train players beyond their CR.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:28

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Quote :

Hi Paul,

Don't think it did if my online version of the Plymouth turn was anything to go by? Will check when I get a chance on the paper copy for you though

Thanks

Ben

Your online version was just a tester sent out b4 id finished processing all the week so it wouldnt have been.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Quote :

Hi Paul,

Thanks

Ben

Your online version was just a tester sent out b4 id finished processing all the week so it wouldnt have been.

Gotcha, will have a look for you Paul on the paper version, although can imagine someone might reply to you before that.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:35

Paul Hemmings wrote:
So we've lost Ross ( again ) who's been a bit of a legend in the game for years now, but its quite understandable, as there are more important things in life than Championship Football, arent there ?

More important than CF? Really Paul, really?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:36

To confirm. Nothing is more important. Except Forest not getting relegated.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:38

Paul Hemmings wrote:
The last point arising from Rich's turn is that individual training is still not working ? Ive checked again and it should be working.

If you select a player for indiv and he's already trained up as much as he can go for his PTCR then indiv will have no effect, if it says no effect then it should mean no effect, you cant continually train players beyond their CR.

This worked for me on both teams last week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:54

Ive just run Liverpool's reality manager turn and King Kenny wont be swapping De Jong for Diarra as Diarra doesnt meet the minimum requirements as Diarra is 9797 compared to De Jong 9999.
Back to top Go down

Week 13 Processing...
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next