Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 15:54

Ive just run Liverpool's reality manager turn and King Kenny wont be swapping De Jong for Diarra as Diarra doesnt meet the minimum requirements as Diarra is 9797 compared to De Jong 9999.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 16:21

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Scout reports didnt print out last week cos I created a new report to better facilitate email turns, apologies for that, hopefully I'll have more time this week to get it right,

Paul, thanks for your work on this, can't wait to see how the email turns are progressing following any of your latest development work!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 16:46

Im entering all the teams now ready for the big kickoff tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 17:42

I think he is basically saying if he had'nt put an offer in for Lennon he probably would'nt have moved to Spurs and he would'nt now have to play against him...i think
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 18:06

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ive just run Liverpool's reality manager turn and King Kenny wont be swapping De Jong for Diarra as Diarra doesnt meet the minimum requirements as Diarra is 9797 compared to De Jong 9999.

That's what I expected, just curious you've said Diarra is a 9797 but he's a 9997 on my team sheet has he been reviewed?

Allows me to reinvest the money somewhere else Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 18:14

Paul Hemmings wrote:
The last point arising from Rich's turn is that individual training is still not working ? Ive checked again and it should be working.

If you select a player for indiv and he's already trained up as much as he can go for his PTCR then indiv will have no effect, if it says no effect then it should mean no effect, you cant continually train players beyond their CR.

Paul, on my feedback last turn it came back saying that the IND training had no effect but when looking at the players skills they appeared to go upto a level which would mean that it did work. Not sure if there's a little glitch on the manager feedback?

Maybe that is RIch's issue with the IND training?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 18:17

Lennon did'nt show up on my top players tranferred sheet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 22:51

Ok. Let me wade in here with my size 12's and clarify my issues.

I'm all up for players being targeted by reality managers, and more over by there real life clubs.

What I'm saying is, Aaron Lennon has sat quite happily at Everton for weeks and weeks. The second I put in a bid, which fails (that's fine, I'm not having a strop about not getting the player), he then moves to Spurs that very week, for less than I offered in monetary value, and more frustratingly plays for Spurs against me this week. If I had known this would spark an interest from Harry Redknapp, I'd have waited a week until I made an approach.

Ben, sorry mate, I was as far as I was concerned changing my season ticket price, but it seems to have changed my ticket price... So hopefully that's now been rectified.

Paul, not sure why any bacs transfer takes 10days to clear your account. I'll just revert to cheques if you prefer. But surely you know paying cheques in costs about 35p per cheque. My Internet transfers are instant, who do you bank with?. I'll was just trying to save you costs, I'll return to cheques if prefer?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 22:56

Paul Hemmings wrote:
and then on the last sheet Rich asks

"Lennon's TU ? signed this week but played and SUBLIME ??? "

sorry mate not sure what that means either tbh.

sorry Paul, perhaps my childish writing. I'm saying that Lennon apparently signed for Spurs last week, yet also managed to play for Spurs at RH. just wasn't sure how that was possible. obviously I would have expected a certain bedding in period from Lennon at Spurs, but he practically ran the show according to my next opponent sheet. I have a tough job against this kind of opposition and I'm just trying to understand the mechanics behind this so I can not make the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:29

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
and then on the last sheet Rich asks

"Lennon's TU ? signed this week but played and SUBLIME ??? "

sorry mate not sure what that means either tbh.

sorry Paul, perhaps my childish writing. I'm saying that Lennon apparently signed for Spurs last week, yet also managed to play for Spurs at RH. just wasn't sure how that was possible. obviously I would have expected a certain bedding in period from Lennon at Spurs, but he practically ran the show according to my next opponent sheet. I have a tough job against this kind of opposition and I'm just trying to understand the mechanics behind this so I can not make the same mistake again.

Thanks for clearing this stuff up for me its as clear as mud now Smile only jking.

Lennon seems to have appeared on some TP lists but not on others, which is wrong so I'll look into that. Its a bit strange cos he appears on the Tottenham teamsheet the week b4 he signed, i think Harry's up to his old tricks again. I will say though that nothing you did prompted the transfer though it was just a coincidence it happened the week you made your offer. There have been other offers for Lennon b4 that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:31

Welcome to match day 13, unlucky for some ? we shall see cos the players are out warming up and kickoff is only a short time away. Good luck to everybody.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:40

The big game this week will be in the premiership where Mark's Newcastle side have to travel to Home Park to take on Ben's fast rising Plymouth side. It's a crucial game in the Premiership title race and we'll be there for every kick.

The Premiership title race seems to be between Arsenal, Fulham, Newcastle and Plymouth and with tough away games for both Fulham and Arsenal this would be an ideal week for the Plymouth players to lay down the gauntlet to their rivals. But we shall see. Exciting stuff indeed.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:42

The players are out on the pitch and the games are ready to start. The refs have blown their whistles...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:44

Martin Paterson grabs for the first goal of the week for Burnley at home to Luton as Burnley's new boss gets his side out of the blocks quick.

Burnley 1 Luton 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:45

there's been a goal in the big game in Argentina where Boca are entertaining River Plate...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:46

Its pouring with rain here on a cool calm day and Mauro Zarate has given Boca Juniors the early advantage, the pitch is perfect and Boca look to be in the groove and after just 2 minutes its

Boca 1 River Plate 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:47

Stuttgart have taken an early lead at home to Dusseldorf.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:48

and more early goals in the Bundesliga as both Berlin and Bayern Munich score early doors in their respective games.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:49

5 minutes gone and most teams seem to be feeling each other out at the moment
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:50

Reading have taken the lead in the relegation battle against Westham, Steve Sidwell giving them an early lead there.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:50

Dusseldorf have equalised away at Stuttgart and rangers have taken the lead at home to Aberdeen.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:51

Its quite a game already in Stuttgart, as the home side have retaken the lead and after 6 minutes we've already had three goals.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:52

there's been a goal in Madrid where Atletico are playing hosts to Barcelona, lets cross to Brian Mcdermott to see which way the opener has gone...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:54

its raining here as well but Barcelona dont seem to have noticed and they have come out of the blocks in determined fashion and Alex Pato has given them a well deserved early lead, and after 6 minutes its now

Atletico 0 Barcelona 1
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:55

Paul Hemmings wrote:
The big game this week will be in the premiership where Mark's Newcastle side have to travel to Home Park to take on Ben's fast rising Plymouth side. It's a crucial game in the Premiership title race and we'll be there for every kick.

The Premiership title race seems to be between Arsenal, Fulham, Newcastle and Plymouth and with tough away games for both Fulham and Arsenal this would be an ideal week for the Plymouth players to lay down the gauntlet to their rivals. But we shall see. Exciting stuff indeed.

Must win game today for us. In the away fixture we went down 3-2 so I am hoping for a better performance from the lads today. Doesn't get bigger than this and a huge ask against the European Champions Newcastle!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 8:55

now we can cross to Mike Ingham at Goodison Park for breaking news on the Everton Fulham game...
Back to top Go down

Week 13 Processing...
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next